Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dads Thursdays Entry Three Thousand Six Hundred Ninety Seven

Sm_Coffee

sun

How are you feeling this Thursday morning, I want to do my job by bringing a little sunshine your way, I know that it is early, 2: 09 a.m. but that is a good time to start being full of pep and cheer, I do what I can to convince you that this is going to be a wonderful day, I have prepared a pot of coffee for you, now you take over from here.

We met with the Authors  of our book last evening and things are looking good for “ Dad- The Tomato man” be watching the blog telling you it is there, Thank for your patience. Dad.

These beautiful days keep coming , today begins with 61 degrees, and I do not have the high yet. The street outside looks dry, and that is what I want to see right now, because the time is near for me to get those plants growing. I am so hungry for a good tomato sandwich with a little dressing  please.

 

DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER

Now you can go ahead and start your plants, in whatever part of the world that you are in, the link will help you out, it has helped many growers in the last few years, I would like to hear from some of you.   White6416r@aol.com

Be sure that you read the above to the very end.

  • American Profile Magazine
  • Artic Web Cam
  • Audio Bible
  • Brush Strokes
  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • Dad's Smile Album

     

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    After a short trip to the bank my job is to spray and feed our roses, we did not add any more this year, the winter was good to us. They are covered with buds, I love roses. Dad.

  • Its time to park and rest and have another cup of coffee, while I am away please visit our Side Panel, the eagles and Oreo and Chewy are waiting on you there.

  • We are sending our Love to you, yes you.

  • BYE      BYE       DAD-THE TOMATO MAN.

  • 3 comments:

    Joan said...

    Good afternoon DAD...

    Your sunny mood is definitely contagious and I am feeling sunny and bright even though I am sitting in a dark hospital room. Len is also in a sunny mood. The therapist had him walking the halls and he was happy with all the positive comments he received. Soon he will be tapping his feet like the sunny guy in your icon.

    A fresh tomato sandwich would definitely taste delicious and refreshing right now. We have a while to wait though. In the meantime we can enjoy the beautiful spring flowers and scented rosebuds. Hope you are giving those shoes a workout in the warm weather you are having.

    Thanks for all the positive energy you sent our way yesterday. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Thank you for the coffee, Dad -- it is exactly what I need right now to put me in a sunny mood :) We still have the renovators pounding and running machines, along with a pesky helicopter, but I'm enjoying my coffee and "visit" with you, and reporting that our roses are doing very well, too. We have a new gardener -- the one who was almost like family because he was with my folks for so long, and now me, is retiring (he deserves to relax!). A colleague is taking over the business; we had our interview yesterday,and he seems like a good successor. We will miss our friend, though!

    Your book progress is exciting. I hope Princess and Prince are in there, too!

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

    Adirondackcountrygal said...

    Hi Dad, I have not tried starting seeds indoors in a long time because they always get leggy on me. I saw a small greenhouse thing at my local grocery store that has a plastic cover etc.. Looks like it would be good for starting seeds outdoors. I'm glad you are keeping busy and still blogging! Looking forward to pictures of your roses and tomatoes. Linda in Upstate NY