Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dads Tuesdays Entry Three Thousand Six Hundred Ninety Five.

Sm_Coffee
Good Morning.
Here is old grouchy Dad to spread Cheer and sunshine to a troubled and mixed up world, why am I here I need some one to cheer me up. I know, maybe you can help me as much as I help you, that’s the way it works, you smile to someone and they pass it on until it had circled the globe, That is a wonderful and encouraging thought DAD.
“ Dad—The Tomato Man’’
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
We are having another one of those wonderful spring days , as I look outside , for a change I do not see any rain and here at 4:42 a.m. eastern time we have a reading of 55 degrees and a promise of near 9o, what more could and Old 98 + tomato grower want, that is the best of conditions, and I am feeling good and ready to go.






  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER






  • This above is the one to keep handy. I started this blog a few year ago, with very few readers, and not really knowing much about computers but through the years with you my readers  help this  is read in over 117 countries and nearly 4500 cities of the world. Thanks so much, stop at Dads Tomato garden around July the 4th and I will give you a bag of then, the only cost to you will be a big SMILE.
    “ Time is so precious-do not waste it”
    “ Spend at least some of it think about others”






  • Favorite Links

    I should stop before I do any more damage to this blog, will you check out the Side Panel for me , and if you see any way to make a buck let Dad know.






  • I was going to say Love to you all, but do you know that “ Some people are harder to Love than others “ Why don’t we make ourselves easy to Love.






  • I hope to return Wednesday Morning.






  • BYE      BYE     Dad- The Tomato Man



  • 2 comments:

    Goan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    You are not a Grumpy Man and you make me smile by calling yourself one. So, the smile circle continues.

    We will be bundling up today because it is back to cold weather with even a chance of snow. Already I am missing those warm days when I should have done more work outdoors. No planting of tomatoes until after Memorial Day up here and no tomatoes until late August...such a short season for us. Good for me that I have a local farm stand that sells some really great tomatoes starting in late June. Ah, I can almost taste them and feel the Juice running down my chin.

    My husband is getting his left hip replaced with a titanium one tomorrow. He will probably be in the hospital for 3 days. If you don't hear from me, you will know I am busy elsewhere. Say a little prayer for him and for me.

    I'll stop by the CAMs later to see if you are out in the garden.

    As you say in your videos: Bye, Bye!

    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sounds like perfect getting-ready-to-plant-tomatoes weather :) Hope you all have a wonderful day! and hope your Wildlife Habitat is being visited by a lot of birds and others. Yesterday we watched a squirrel on our neighbor's lawn -- so cute! The rain did the grass a lot of good, and all the plants are very happy for it -- there are flowers all over the front and back yards, and it's very colorful. The citrus blossoms smell so sweet! as do the wild roses. We are all enjoying the bird serenades, too.

    Hope you have time for a good nap with Prince (and will maybe put up some more photos of him -- he is so sweet and handsome!) Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3