Monday, March 26, 2012

Dads Mondays Entry Three Thousand Six Hundred Ninety Four

 

Sm_Coffee

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

Good Monday Morning.

Some of you do not like Mondays, but I love them. My aim for this day is to spread sunshine and not gloom, I think that if we are Happy and cheerful it will spread to others, and like our smiles go all around this world, and remember there is no language barrier in smiles, thy are the same on the other side of the world as they are here, come on now lets make some one happy. Dad.

As you can see the make believe coffee is ready, same good brand as usually, sit down with Dad and tell me a few good things that happened over the weekend and I will serve you.

A good thought has been on my mind for a few days, and so fresh again this morning, it is this.

When things are going a little rough for you remember that “ God makes a way” a good example of this is this. When the children 0f Israel were fleeing the king and they came to the Red Sea they thought, this is the end, but God opened up a way for them in the sea.

I feel like I have had this experience in the past few weeks, and want to thank God for the help that He has sent, I feel so unworthy of this. DAD.

We have been having wonderful weather here at Dads Tomato Garden and it looks like another one today , we have a reading of 61 degrees and expect close to 90 for the day, this was at 2:32 a.m. eastern time.

That is wonderful weather for my tomato plants and they are going to be in the ground very soon.

  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER

    This link above will be of help to you, read all of it, to the very end.

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    American Profile Magazine

    Let these three Outdoor Web Cams do your walking for y0u, view the tomato patch and other things from your easy chair.

    I must get out of here, to long again and also Prince is calling for me.

    Remember the Side Panel.

    Sending love and good wishes to a troubled world.

    If I am spared to another day I will see you on Tuesday .

    “ Live for others today”

    Bye      Bye  “ Dad-The Tomato Man “

  • Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

     

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    good morning! Another busy weekend, and now back to work.

    Much cooler weather for us this week, but I don't mind. I'll get a lot more accomplished. Next weekend, I'm hoping to plant my peas (too early for anything else).

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Glad you are having great weather there. It is chilly here this morning and my furnace is running. March usually brings us some cooler days. Soon the April showers will be here. Hard to believe it is the very last week of March already. Hope your Monday is a wonderful one!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD....

    Thanks for the huge Smiles and making the morning Happy. It was a great way to begin your blog on a Monday morning. I'll work at passing it along throughout the day.

    My weekend was busy doing fun things. Saturday was our day to celebrate Sara's upcoming birthday ...morning at the Flower Show....evening at Milano's for a lovely dinner....all of our senses enjoyed the day. Yesterday I began making Butter Lambs, which will be sold as a fund raiser for the Leukemia Society....4 done, 32 to go.

    The only work I did outside was to put the 3 colorful ceramic mushrooms that I bought at the Flower show into the ground across from my kitchen window....they make me smile while doing the dishes.

    Seems like we both had a good weekend. And today should be a good day too...especially if we smile at all with meet. Happy Monday DAD.

    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Very glad you had a good weekend, and hoping it will also be a good week for you all. Sorry to be checking in so late -- very busy day! and just getting my online work and correspondence done now. Sounds like you will be enjoying your tomato planting very soon! We got a good rain here this weekend, so the plants will all enjoy that, and the birds and other animals will enjoy the plants :) Sending love and PURRS from our family to yours -- Jamaka and >^^<s <3