Friday, March 23, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Ninety Two’


Have a free cup of coffee on me this morning for all the trouble that I am causing you

I am so sorry that all this trouble has come up again this morning, I think that is gong to work but will be late.
I am O.K. and even able to smile, and in a good mood, so we will just go softly and try not to have to start over again.
The weather is nice, here at 8:35 a.m. eastern time we have a reading of 62 and we may get up to at lease 80 today.
We had a good day yesterday cleaned up a lot of undone things and had time to check on our roses, they are looking good, should be buds in a few days.
I had a good chance to try my new shoes a little more, and I am happy with them. Dad

  • John White



  • Knoxville News-Sentinel



  • Learn Bird Songs



  • My Everyday Life



  • RefDesk



  • Sara's Dog Training



  • Shooting My Universe



  • Starbucks



  • Tennessee Granddaddy



  • Tomato Casual



  • Urban Garden Casual



  • Weather “ DAD*** The Tomato Man “



  • American Profile Magazine



  • Artic Web Cam



  • Audio Bible



  • Brush Strokes



  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days



  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato



  • Dad's Memoirs



  • Dad's Memoirs As I look north west out my office window I can see very dark clouds  coming up, rain I think is coming again.



  • I am going to stop while I am ahead, I enjoyed the coffee this morning , but I am so sorry for being so late and causing anyone to wonder, “What’s going on with that old man’  No worry, I am just as mean as ever, and if the rain will stop I will be out side feeding the birds.



  • Be sure that you stop by our Side Panel, you can get help there. Dad.



  • I plan on seeing you in the morning if my life is spared another day.



  • “Live for Others every day”



  • Time is so precious-do not waste it”



  • BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 5 comments:

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Good Morning! Hope all goes well for you there. Have a fantastic Firday!

    Goan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I did stop by earlier and saw you were having troubles with the blog. It is now looking good. Those new shoes did a little dance with you when you got the writer back working. Sounds like the custom shoes are doing what they are supposed to do...make your feet happy and you happy. I have felt the smile in your words.

    I had so much trouble with my pc yesterday. It was hung up about a dozen times throughout the day. I am stubborn about getting a new one because I really like the size of the screen and the touch of the keyboard.

    I think today is the last day of warm weather up here. Tomorrow back to normal 50+ degree days. Sara and I will go to the Annual Flower Show and be in awe of the displays. They take a college gym and fill it with huge beautiful landscapes and spring flowers and blooming trees and flower art displays. The scent is magnificient. I'll send you some photos so you can share in the Joy!

    Happy Friday, may it be a good one.

    ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    HI "Mean" DAD,
    You make me smile. I can see the twinkle in your eye when you call yourself mean. We do love you!
    Thank you for persisting at the keyboard today and getting the computer to do what you want it to do. I know how frustrating that can be. We hope to see some photos of the roses once they bloom. They will keep you company as you plant your tomatoes. I enjoyed my coffee this morning. Thank you. Warm aloha to you, Mary and Prince from HI......Sara's aunt

    Anonymous said...

    The FIFA website topped the group because the navigation options were clearly labelled and prominent while there was an abundance of stats, details and information about the tournament.
    7) Justin Bieber (34,200,000 Results)
    http://rightous342.tumblr.com/post/19383804835/using-credit-card-bin-numbers-in-online-payment
    http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/22/news/international/china-manufacturing/index.htm?hpt=hp_t3
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/22/opinion/granderson-florida-shootings/index.html?hpt=hp_c2
    [url=http://www.zimbio.com/News/articles/hBS5wm8CkMz/Using+Credit+Card+Container+Numbers+Online ]Go to these websites [/url]
    [url=http://www.zimbio.com/News/articles/hBS5wm8CkMz/Using+Credit+Card+Container+Numbers+Online ]look at this post fast [/url]
    [url=http://rightous342.tumblr.com/post/19383804835/using-credit-card-bin-numbers-in-online-payment ]Go to these websites now [/url]
    [url=http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/22/news/international/china-manufacturing/index.htm?hpt=hp_t3 ]like these blogs [/url]
    [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118785/Teenager-gunned-British-tourists-Florida-handing-cash.html ]link to this website now [/url]
    Whether Gaga will go ahead and use the underwear scenes after all the kafuffle with Rigby and Peller we don't know, but ones things for certain her video will no doubt be outrageous, underwear or not! George Strait and Reba McEntire have announced that they will be touring TOGETHER in 2010
    7.Miley Cyrus

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Looks like Sara's Mom and Sara's Aunt have said a lot of things very well ahead of me! ;) They are nice folks, don't you agree? Not quite sure about that third post...but anyway, I'm glad to see you were finally able to post an entry for today,and that your shoes are suiting you well. Yes, computers -- can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em ;) but oh, what would we do without our "windows on the world"? ;) I live a lot of my life online, and I've made so many good friends out here in cyberspace...so I guess I can be patient when there's a glitch or two ;)

    Hoping you're able to get out in the Wildlife Habitat a little today, and enjoy! Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening/weekend, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3