Saturday, March 26, 2011

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO-HUNDRED & SIXTY

" Do not forget, begin this day with God "

Good Morning,


This is the day that most of us like best, a good saturday morning. No work today and looking for a peaceful, relaxing day. Mary and i will be in two meeiings, one at 10 a.m. and one in the aftenoon at 4 p.m.

Here below is our weather report for today, at this time the rain does not hinder me, I have plenty to do inside. I am working on a timer for the # 2 Camera.

Today.. 3/26/11
Rain with a few rumbles of thunder. High 12C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near 12mm.
Showers in the morning will become a steadier rain in the afternoon with a rumble of thunder possible. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch
.
. .
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 This # 1 Camera is giving you a little different view for a while, a red bud next to the flag.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Dad's Smile Album
.
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
.
Eagle Web Cam..I am enjoying the baby eagles, watch them get their food, and you can tell that they are growing.

I am begining to need a cup of that Sumatra x bold Starbucks and it is ready I can smell it, and them I want to go as usual to Sara's Dog Training blog and let Sara tell me all about Oreo.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3AnsWIMgv8
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

Dad's Smile Album

Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam



Top Heirloom Tomatoes...To view this email in a browser Click Here This is the tomato that I like and am using this season, it is from Burpee.

DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Some very good tomato receips. DAD


I know that I have left some of you out of this journal today, I will get you back momday morning. DAD

Philippans chapter 4 verse 8. This is good.

I am going to stop here and leave the rest to

my side panel, he can tell you all about this journal, I hope that you have a profitable week end. I plan on seeing you early monday morning if my life is spared. I do not post a journal on sunday.

BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! It is too cold to rain here but we may see a few snow flakes they say. It's unusually cold here for even us right now. I hope your Saturday is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am enjoying a cup of Sumatra and visits to your sidebars. First visit was to the eagles and only babies are in the nest. Wonder where the parents are??? I also visited CAM #3 and so far no birds and no DAD...they and you must be taking shelter and staying dry. And Steve has a link to his new notecards which are beautiful.

Here it is back into the 30s. But, you do have me thinking tomatoes and I ordered 3 bags of potting mix for my self-watering tomato containers and new gardening gloves from Gardner's Supply in Vermont.

You enjoy your busy weekend...two meetings today and again tomorrow. The meetings provide a lot of guidance and peace which should make it a peaceful weekend for you and Mary. ...Sara's Mom