Thursday, March 31, 2011

THURSDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED & SIXTY FOUR


"Begin the day with God"



Good Morning ,


Hope you all are feeling good today ? I am in a Happy mood and feeling good this Thursday morning. I had a good rest again last night, we were in our Wednesday night Bible study Luke 10, we did enjoy it so much.

I am so proud of my grand-daughter, Beth. Click on BETHANY  and see the news!

Also go to Tennessee Granddaddy and read more.

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!

See It Through

By Edgar Guest

 When you're up against a trouble, Meet it squarely, face to face;

Lift your chin and set your shoulders, Plant your feet and take a brace.

When it's vain to try to dodge it, Do the best that you can do;

You may fail, but you may conquer, See it through!

Black may be the clouds about you

And your future may seem grim,

But don't let your nerve desert you;

Keep yourself in fighting trim.

If the worst is bound to happen,

Spite of all that you can do,

Running from it will not save you,

See it through!

Even hope may seem but futile,

When with troubles you're beset,

But remember you are facing

Just what other men have met.

You may fail, but fall still fighting;

Don't give up, whate'er you do;

Eyes front, head high to the finish.

See it through!

....

Now I am ready for some of that Sumutar x bold Coffee which is perking and then as usual I want to see Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog and then talk to Sara to see how he is getting along.



....

For $1.00 per day you can have your company name, or product listed in this journal We are read in 101 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2 Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3


.... Today..3/31/11 Showers possible. High 8C. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

....

Things seem to be working better on this new way of writing my Journal that we have been working with--Windows Live Writer. I am happy because it won't be long now until we will be showing you tomatoes on that # 2 camera up above. Please hang in there with us, We are going to have a good time.


I am going to stop for now, we may have a picture to add to this later, I have enjoyed visiting with you this morning and I hope to see you in the morning if God spares my life, be "Good " until I see you again. Sending my love and best wishes to all of you around this wide world.


BYE BYE DAD

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh DAD,
My mom and dad are going to end up spending 6 months in Florida if this weather keeps up! We're going to get 6-10 inches tomorrow!

I may have a snow day. I'd rather have a spring day!

Off to walk Oreo, since I doubt we'll be able to walk at all tomorrow.

Have a good day, and if you can, try and send us some good tomato weather.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Here in northern Ohio we did get a couple inches of new snow yesterday. Talking about tomatoes here is just a dream right now. I hope your Thursday is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

you sound very good and happy this morning and I can even catch your smile. Good thing SMILES are contagious because you now have me smiling instead of being grumpy about the weather. So far we had 87 inches of snow...a few more may come and go...it is spring and the snow has to fight with the sun and warmer temperatures.

I am feeling sorry for mama eagle. She looks so cold trying to protect her little ones from the winds. Writing that made me think of others who live out in the street or cars to get through another day. Wish they could read today's poem. It is a good one. Tomorrow begins Poetry Month...I plan to read at least one poem a day....how about you.

Have a wonderful day. Hugs to you and Mary and strokes to Prince. ...Sara's Mom

Joan said...

Congratulations to Bethany. How proud you have to be of her accomplishments. How proud she must be to come from a family of writers who inspired her and encouraged her to follow her dream. I do see a big SMILE on your face.

...Sara's Mom

Karen A. Cooke said...

Congratulations to Bethany! We are proud of her. Love, Karen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

Yes, well done, Bethany -- impressive education and credentials! We hear she comes from good stock ;)

The poem is one to remember and be inspired by, isn't it, Dad? In this life, we find we need words like those more and more.

Your friend Steve has some nice photos up today of a bluebird(?); and over at the eagles', all three babies are eating their dinner right now, fed by a very busy parent.

That LiveWriter program is working well for you, Dad -- wonderful! I saw that your friend Steve likes it a lot, too. If I ever get time I may try it...in the meantime, wishing you all a wonderful evening. Love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Congratulations to Bethany! The family, friends, and blogger friends are all proud of her. She keeps you standing tall. Aloha from...Sara's aunt