....
The above is interesting, about the earthquake. DAD
" Time is so short-do not waste it"
Good Morning.
.
We are starting the day with a beautiful poem, do you know any better way to get us to feeling good and maybe help to get us going. A cup of x bold would taste good right now, the best way of all is to " Begin the day with God".
....
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
.
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
....
By Robert Frost. Sent to me by Joan.
Weather
Today..3/11/11
Mix of sun and clouds. High 11C. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Look at that weather report this morning no rain predicted, I can hardly believe it. Dad.
....
We should go see Sara and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog and see how they are getting along, I hope that their weather is better up that way. DAD.
....
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
Dad's Favorite Links, these and many more.
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Hold up your Chin.
Pluck brings its reward
Reverses don't kill
If fate hits you hard
Strike back with a will
Let us do what we can
Still hold up your chin
For the world loves a man
Who never gives in.
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
....
Dad's Smile Album If you are not in this album send me a smile and you will be. DAD
I want to thank you for your kindness to me yesterday, it was the best day that I have had in a long time as far as emails and comments that came in, I do appreciate them, you help this old man to keep plodding on, and I want to keep on as long as I can see this key board.
This is all for this day, but I hope that there will be another journal on Saturday morning,. I send my love to all of you in every part of this world.
BYE BYE DAD



7 comments:
I see you are having some springtime temps there at your house. Even though it is snowing like crazy outside here this morning, I'm smiling because the weather forecast for next week says we are to have some warmer weather too. Have a fantastic Friday!
Yay for Friday!
Still raining here, and supposed to keep raining most of the day. Not complaining, as there are far worse things going on in the world today.
Hope you have a good weekend.
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
I have my coffee with me as I sit watching the news of the devastation that has occurred in Japan and the wave of the tsunami that is on its way to Hawaii. It is 2:30AM there and my sister may be sleeping and unaware of what is going on. Good news they just announce the wave that hit Hawaii was insignificant.
So glad the weather is getting better for you and us today. I know you will be out checking your grounds to make sure all is well and ready for planting tomatoes. Have your plants arrived from Burpee? If so, you must be tending them indoors until they get a little bigger. Have a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom
Hi Dad, Very nice blog entry today. I particularly enjoyed the Robert Frost poem. I posted it on my blog as well several days ago. Hello to Mary. Have a great weekend.
Hi Dad,
The tsunami warning is over. The sun is shining and the sky is a glorious blue. It was a rough night with the warning sirens sounding the alarm hourly until 3AM. I hope your friend in California is safe. The southern coast saw huge waves. The destruction in Japan is devastating. Water is so powerful!
May the rains in Tenn. be sweet and beneficial to the soil which will soon be holding your lovely tomato plants. Your good health, warm heart and humor keep us in smiles. Thank you.
Aloha from HI......Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:
Pretty much speechless after turning on my tv this morning. I have several dear friends with family in Japan. Praying for everyone there, people and animals.
Love to you all from Jamaka and family; we are not near enough to the coastline to have concern for ourselves, and hope our friends who are will be okay.
Hi Uncle Ray, I have been behind in my blog reading lately. It has been really hectic at work and I have not had much energy to get on the computer again when I get home. Even though I am a day behind, I wanted to make a comment about the poem you posted, Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening. That is my favorite. I memorized it in school and still remember it! Thanks for reminding me of that one. Love you - your niece, Karen
Post a Comment