Monday, March 7, 2011

MONDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FORTY THREE

" Time is so short- do not waste it "

Good Morning,
..
This Monday morning we have a poem to start the week off right, Maybe it will help me to keep my thoughts right, and realize what life is all about. Life has been so short, and not very much accomplished, maybe I can make what's left a little better. But I know that wasted years will come again no more. DAD
....
Today


Build a little fence of trust around today,
Fill each space with loving work
And therein stay.
Look not through sheltering bars
Upon tomorrow,
God will help thee bear what comes,
Of joy or sorrow.
Author unknown
...

Glen Williams who lives in Australia is a friend of mine, just thought that you might like to see a little of his country, You will find a link Glen in Australia to his web page in my sidepanel every day. I just now checked it out, You will get hours of interesting reading... Dad

Glen wrote:
"Web update, you will notice the new look website designed for easy viewing and navigation hope you enjoy.....
The latest edition is of our photos of recent cruise along the River Murray with some of our “friends” the Murray is our state’s largest river.
http://gawler.homestead.com/MurrayRiver.html

Glen Williams

..
If I were about 50 years younger I would go visit Glen and Colleene. DAD


New Additions Mix & Match Garden Ready PlantsTo view this email in a browser Click Here

I love this little poem, below.

What can I give Him
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd,
I would give Him a lamb,
If I were a wise man
I would do my part,
But what can I give Him,
Give Him my heart.

By Christina G. Rossetti
Any of us no matter how poor can do this. Dad

Our weather has been a little cooler, where is spring, at 3 a.m. the tempeature is 36 degreess and below is our prediction for this day.
Today.. 3/7/11
More sun than clouds. High 15C. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny skies. High 59F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

..
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
.
I have not checked on Oreo this morning, but I am going right straight to Saras blod Sara's Dog Training , and find out how that beautifuk Sheltie is getting along, I know that he makes me smile. DAD .
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Please don't miss old faithful Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page you might use him a little later. DAD
.
I think that I will come up for air, I am tired and a cup of Starbucks will help, it always has.

I hope that your day is a good one, maybe if we would begin it right it would end right.

BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

2 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD! I have another snow day today. IT is very icy in the backyard, and I feel so bad for Oreo having to look for a place with traction. Hopefully the temps will warm up soon, so all the ice can melt.

Have a good day.

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

What a stormy night we had! The winds blew down large tree branches that hit the roof and the house.. it sounded as if all the siding on the house was blown away. Now it is snowing and sleeting...a very good day for staying indoors and drinking coffee to stay warm.

I hope some of your bloggers will visit Glen's site. Like you he is a lover of poems and he has one section dedicated exclusively to poems. I enjoy listening to his favorite songs too. I should visit his blog more often.

Those 2 little poems you gave to us today are like perfect gems. I can almost hear you reading them aloud. Have a very wonderful Monday. ...Sara's Mom