Monday, March 21, 2011

MONDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY FIVE # TWO

"Begin the day with God- Kneel down to Him in prayer "
....

Good Morning.

We are having another one of those monday mornings that I like and the most of you despise. After a very nice week end, a good meeting on sunday I do feel good and ready for anything that will face me today.

I am writing two journals today, just to much for one, and I hope that I have not cofused you to much and that you will read them both # 1 and # 2, I guess that you think that I am a strange man, and I guess that I am, Mary remimds me of that fact often, DAD

Todays Weather report...3/21.11
Clouds giving way to sun . Near record high temperatures. High 25C. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Near record high temperatures. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.




You could not please Dad any better, that above is perfect for growing, My supplies are begining to arrive, my mulch came on saturday and I am expecting plants this week end. Dad.

We must go see Sara and Oreo, we have not seen them since saturday, and that to long to go without a smile, I know the way Sara's Dog Training blog, now I will be smiling all day. Thanks Sara.

Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather


....
A friend of mine has a son that works for the National Weather Service. He routed this series of photos which depicts the devastation of the tsunami in before and after pictures. Truly amazing!! Just take your cursor and scroll across the picture and you will see the impact of the tsunami on the same locale.
Jim/dad/Jay
....
http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

I hope that you have the time to look at the story on the journal just above, a very inspiring story DAD.

Since I am posting in a strange way today mabye I should let this be all for this monday.

A cup of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold and a nap I will be back to normal. I have enjoyed my visit, and I am sending my love to all of you. I plan to see you on tuesday with a short, short journal.

BYE BYE DAD.


3 comments:

Cindi said...

Good Morning...
I got to see the eaglettes this am...so cute!
have a great day

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

We are in the car heading north to our home. Amazed to see bright yellow forcythia in bloom in southern NJ.....it must be spring. Have a grand first day of spring.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

How wonderful that your supplies for the planting season are starting to arrive! I know you have to be SMILING about that. I just visited the eagles and once again, the parent bird is sitting on the kid. ;) I guess we can be glad humans don't do their parenting like that?

The pictures are again, beyond words to express. My friends with relatives in Japan are very concerned, as am I, about the situation. All PRAYERS are so helpful.

Love to you all, and big PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3