Thursday, March 24, 2011

THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY EIGHT

" Begin this day with God "

Good Morning.
....
How are you feeling on this nice Thursday morning ? Are you beginning this day right?. I hope that we all will remember that every morning. I am feeling about my usual . I did not get a very good sleep last night, but I think that this cup of Starbucks Sumatra x bold, and a look at Oreo will get me ready to face this cold cruel world. here is the way to Oreo house Sara's Dog Training Blog, we will be hearing from Sara soon. DAD.
....
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
....
Today's weather 3/24/11
Mix of sun and clouds. High 12C. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

It is a little cooler this morning, but that hot weather will be back soon, I have tomatoes in the ground, and they need heat to grow.
....
DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES This is good. a few tomato recipes...DAD
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

....
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page This page will give you much of the information that you will need, when you start those tomatoes, read it from top to bottom and see for yourself. DAD.

It is time for me to get out of here. I hope that I have been a little help in getting you interested in producing
a good home grown tomato and a smile for every one that you meet today.
....
I have enjoyed my little visit with you, and I hope to be here again on Friday morning.

" Think good thoughts today "
....
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal

4 comments:

Sara said...

More snow on the ground this morning. But, Oreo were able to get out yesterday for a long walk and some play time.

Yesterday morning, Oreo chased away 4 deer that were munching on stuff behind our fence. They were so beautiful.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sorry you didn't get a good nights sleep there so I am thinking your coffee tastes extra good this morning. I'm smiling this morning and am hoping that your Thursday is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The coffee is so good this morning, made from a freshly opened bag of Sumatra...even the smell is stronger...I am SMILIMG. There is light snow on the ground once again and I think that should keep me indoors to do some work around the house. It also means more time to visit your sidebars.

Yesterday evening around dinner time, I saw Mama Eagle feeding all three eaglets. Then, she was ready for them to get back under her but they were enjoying the view and fresh air...1 week old and already becoming independent.

Enjoy your coffee and sit a bit while you wait for the sun to come out and the temps to go up...you have had a busy week. Relax, dream, smile...you'll wake refreshed! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sunny Prince:

The parent bird just had a "pop-up" from one of the kids underneath ;) -- maybe it's time for a snack.

Do you have any coffee left, Dad? I'm in need of a warm-up on this cold day. So glad you can find your favorite brand at your grocery store. We have rain on the way today, so hot coffee would be great.

Love to you all, and special purrs to the Prince from Jamaka and family <3