© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com" Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
Good Morning.
Good Morning.
....
No these tomatoes are not out of my garden, a little to early for that, these are Burpee tomatoes. These are the kind that I will be putting in the ground in a few weeks. Mary and I purchased us a new printer/ scanner/ coppier and Mary was testing it out. It is a HP wireless and it is doing wonderfully, we will be able to give you more good pictures when they get here. DAD
....
An another reason for the picture being up there is that I am just feeling a little low and sad this morning and I thought the picture of a good red ripe home grown tomato might cheer me up.DAD
We need to go see how Sara and Oreo are doing I can't rest untill I know that all is well. If I just click on this link Sara will let me know Sara's Dog Training blog.
Eagle Web Cam...This has been good for the last few days, See the eaglets being fed.
....
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
BABY CHICKS WEB CAM .. See baby chicks being fed,
Links that are interesting.
....
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Comments for Princess
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store Days
Dad's Memoirs
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
I must stop for a while, I need coffee and a nap, I may be back during the day, and for sure in the Morning. Wait for me if i am late. " BE GOOD"
BYE BYE DAD...
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com



5 comments:
Good Morning, DAD,
Happy St Patrick's Day to you, Mary and Prince! You pour the coffee and I'll pass around the shamrock cookies. My sisters will be eating homemade Irish Soda Bread. I'll be enjoying Irish Potatoes from Sees Chocolates.
Irish Potatoes are coconut cream balls rolled in cinnamon. Those are might beautiful tomatoes in the bowl. Got me longing for a summer tomato sandwich. Be well. Aloha from Hawaii.....Sara's aunt
Oh those red tomatoes look so yummy!
We are supposed to have a warm, sunny day here today...which means March madness at the high school! Kids get a bit stir crazy when the weather starts to warm up. Even teenagers want to go play outside.
We still have snow/ice in our yard, but maybe the next two days will bring the end to that, so Oreo can take part in some March madness too!
Dia dhuit ar maidin DAD...
May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.
Tá súil agam go bhfuil lá breá agat.
.....Siobhán aka Sara's Mom
Good Evening DAD...
Just wanted to let you know that all 3 eaglets have hatched. The first looks so big compared to the newest arrival. You can view a photo taken today at:
http://eaglecam.tumblr.com/post/3927656968/third-egg-hatched
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:
Hoping you all have enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day in whatever ways you love! Don't those tomatoes look wonderful? It looks like your new all-in-one is going to be very useful and high-quality. I am very hungry looking at that picture ;)
Wishing you all a good evening and a wonderful Friday -- love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment