Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN

" Time is so precious- do not waste it"

Good Morning.
....
I think that most of you would know who this is above with those two large fish, It is my son Jim, the one who writes Tennessee Granddaddy, He does love to fish and it seems that he always has a good day. Dad

Weather

We did have a good day yesterday, a perfect day to work, plenty of sunshine and we got every thing ready for the tomato plants, and a few did come in, I am going to put them in a long flower box that has some overhead protection from and frost or cold weather that might slip in. I will have you a picture in a few days, Now can I smile.
....

Free Shipping Vegetable Seeds & Seed Starting Supplies To view this email in a browser Click Here
....
We need to see how Oreo and Sara are getting along in this spring weather, I am sure they are glad that the snow should all be gone, We don't have to guess we can go see for ourselves at Sara's Dog Training blog Thanks Sara for a job well done. DAD.

....
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather

Before I go away I would like to pour you a cup of Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee, and I have a little mystery to solve. I was out of coffee yesterday, and Mary was going grocery shopping, and I told her to just get anything until I could go to the Starbucks store. When she got to the coffee department in our local grocery store she was shocked they had a large supply of Sumatra x bold, which they have never had before. Maybe our talking about it so much has created a demand for it. Starbucks I will send you a statement the first of the month. DAD
....
This is all for this day but I will slip back again in the morning if you don't lock your door

" Be Good "
....
BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

4 comments:

Sara said...

I was glad the snow was gone! Now I hear we're getting more today! Crazy.

Maybe spring will come next week?

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

We have at least 2 plus months before we can begin to think about putting tomato plants in the ground or even in planters. But I will be reading about yours everyday and learning what works best. Now that you have a new camera and a new printer I am hoping to see lots of photos along the way.

Often I buy Starbuck's Sumatra at our local Target. It is good but not as delicious as the fresh beans grounded to my liking that I get at Starbucks...and don't forget we get a free cup of coffee as well. I am enjoying a cup right now and smiling at Jim with those 2 huge fish. In Tennessee, tomato season and fishing season have officially begun for the White family...may it be a long and productive one.

Enjoy the afternoon out in the garden and the evening with your bible study group.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

How lucky that your grocery has the coffee now -- I can see you are SMILING about that and about your new tomato plants. I just checked on the eagles, and the whole family is there on the nest now. Quite a sight. They'd probably love some of that fish your son caught right about now, and so would the gulls on your friend Steve's site. Love to you all, and big PURRS to our favorite Prince, from Jamaka and fams <3

John White said...

Hi Dad:

How about Mary finding the Starbucks coffee you like at the grocery & that's a great picture of Jim. Take care.