" Our time on this earth is so short,we must not waste it, enjoy it to the fullest" by living for others.
Good Morning.
I hope that all of you are feeling as good as I am this morning, I had a wonderful sleep, and now I feel refreshed, renewed and ready to go out and Get'em. I will be working some today, you might see me on Cam #1 some time during the day in the tomato garden. Dad
Organic Gardening Start Seeds The Natural WayTo view this email in a browser Click Here ... When you read this you should go on and read what they about organic gardening.
....
After the storm passed through. the weather is the most talked about thing here. it was a litte worse than I had first thought, in the flooding that followed some were trapped on the roof of their car. It is much better around here now, tuesday was a wonderful sunny and we hope for another to day.
....
Today..3/02/11
More sun than clouds. High 18C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny to partly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.
The weatherman says the temperature is going to drop to extreme levels tonight.And we should all check on the elderly and senile. Are you OK?
...
As usual I am in need of a cup of that Sumtra x bold coffee, then I want to ask Sara if she can tell us all about Oreo, I know that she will if I just click this Sara's Dog Training blog. Now we want to thank you Sara for being so good and kind to all of us. Dad.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page..... The one to watch. Dad.
.. © 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
Dad's Views and Tomato News
..
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
I know that I have not done enough this morning but I am going to have to leave you anyway, I hope that my side panel will take over in helping you find what you need.
I do plan on seeing you again on thursday, if I am late wait for me.
Sending my Love and best wishes to you.
BYE BYE DAD.
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
14 years ago



4 comments:
Your posts brighten my day....I don't even grow tomatoes!:) Bless you and thank you for taking the time to share part of your life with others.
I saw our deer friends on our morning walk yesterday. Unfortunately, Oreo saw them too and barked so much they ran away. I was glad to see they survived this brutal winter.
Good Morning DAD...
Like Linda says, your posts brighten my day.
We got home yesterday to hugh piles of snow and mail. But the driveway was clear and the sun was shining and the temps were comfortable so we were able to unload the car without having to put on gloves and hats. Today, like you, I have lots of work to do but mine is all of it indoors.
I visited the eagle nest and Mama was moving around a good bit trying to find a comfortable spot on top of her 3 big eggs. I also visited your Cam #3 and saw a green lawn (we won't see that for a few more weeks)and a truck (you must be having some work done today) but no birds (I was probably too late for the breakfast crowd).
Have a productive day, you'll feel so good at the end of the day. See you in the morning.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet sunny stripey Prince:
Glad you all stayed safe, warm and dry and hope you are having a good day today. It'll be great to welcome a new eagle family, won't it? and probably quite a few new bird and squirrel families at your Wildlife Habitat as well ;) The birds and squirrels here are so well-fed they almost weigh the power lines down ;)
Love to you all from Jamaka and fams, with big PURRS for the Prince >^^< <3
Post a Comment