Monday, March 28, 2011

MONDAYs ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SIXTY ONE

" In as much as you have done it unto the least of these my brethren you have done it unto Me"


( I am writing this at 9 a.m.. Ignore all the complaining below, I was having a real problen this morning, I called my son Jim and he knew what was wrong and how to fix it. So every thing is go now, I am glad that I have Jim and Mary to help me when I get in trouble, DAD)


....


Good Morning This is Monday morning, the day of the week that I like best. After a nice restful weekend I am feeling good and getting restless to get out there and do something, I may not be able to continue this journal today, Google will not let me edit properly, it could be my fault, the spaces that I leave disappears when I click on publish post. ....


For $1.oo per day you can have your company name, or product listed. in this journal We are read in 101 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com .... ....


DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES .. THIS LINK IS INTERESTING AND VERY HELPFUL IF YOU PRODUCE TOMATOES. DAD......


Eagle Web Cam Ecobirder Glen in Australia Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam It Ain't Easy Bein' Green Jennifer White's Blog John White's Blog LEARN BIRD SONGS Let's Live and Learn Together Sara's Dog Training Shooting My Universe Tennessee Granddaddy There's No Place Like Home Tomato Casual Weather


I am beginning to think about a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, and also my visit to hear about my friend Oreo. All I need to do is click on Sara's Dog Training blog and I will find out how things are going very soon. Thanks Sara for all your kindness to me, DAD.


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3



Now don't you agree that I should stop and go back to bed, I don't understand what is wrong, but I do need help, maybe some of you or Google could look at it and get me back in business., I am sorry but you all know that old Dad don't know very much about computers, I hope to see you in the morning, that is if I live through this.


BYE BYE DAD


© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It was a good weekend here too. Your post looks fine to me so whatever happened when you tried to do your entry didn't prevent it from appearing today. I hope your Monday is just wonderful.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I have days like that with my computer. And days when it is working so, so slowly..usually it is windows wanting to download new security that is causing the problem but last week it was me who accidentally loosened the cable box...a very quick fix once I noticed all the lights out on the cable box.

We had a nice weekend...including a delicious dinner with the birthday girl (she's the one with a dog named Oreo). She ordered mozzarella sticks and the waitress brought a huge bowl of "mussels". Well, that turned out to be the best mistake ever in a restaurant since she loves mussels.

I checked your CAM #3 yesterday for birds and instead of birds, I saw a young boy enjoying himself, checking the feeder and the fountain. You do make it pleasant for everyone. It must have been a very clear, sunny day yesterday because your CAM photos were crystal clear. I hope you have as nice a day today so you can go out and play in the yard. Have a wonderful smiling day!
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Sara's Mom has good thoughts there, Dad -- I usually find that things are "wonky" when it's Update time and sometimes for a day after, while things "settle in" -- but I also find that a lot of sites have their own little glitches, which disappear in time. Patience is key -- it's probably not you. I've had this issue with Google before, as well -- even to posts disappearing after I think they're published. Persevere, yes?

Ah, another week. The eaglets are squabbling alone in the nest right now, waiting for Mom and Dad to feed them and sit on them, no doubt ;) Lots of work here, as usual -- have to run to keep up with it all. Wishing you all a wonderful day, with love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams ;)

Sara said...

Glad to hear your computer woes are all fixed. Not a good way to start out your day.

Oreo and I started ours with a walk before school. Finally, we have light in the morning again. Daylight savings time messed up our morning walks for a few weeks. I won't walk in the dark. Too dangerous, with cars whizzing by.

I saw a big fuzzy caterpillar on our lawn this afternoon. Surely that means it will warm up soon!

~Sara