Friday, March 25, 2011

FRIDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY NINE

....
" Time is so precious-do not waste any of it living for yourself, live for others "

Good Morning.

This poem below by Helen Steiner Rice was sent to me by my friend John M. It seems to be what I need to read this over and over, to me it explains so many things that I have wondered about in the past. Thanks John. DAD

A Bend in the Road

When we feel we have nothing left to give
And we are sure that the 'Song has ended'
When our day seems over and the shadows fall
And the darkness of night has descended.

Where can we go to find the strength
To valiantly keep on trying -
Where can we find the hand that will dry
The tears that the heart is crying?

There's but one place to go and that is to God
And dropping all pretence and pride -
We can pour out our problems without restraint
And gain strength with Him at our side.

And together we stand at life's crossroads
And view what we think is the end -
But God has a much bigger vision
And He tells us 'It's only a bend.'

'For the road goes on and is smoother
And the 'pause in the song' is a 'rest' -
And the part that's unsung and unfinished
Is the sweetest and richest and best.

So rest and relax and grow stronger
Let go and let God share your load -
-Your work is not finished or ended
You've just come to 'A Bend in the Road.'
by Helen Steiner Rice

I am in need of a cup of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee right now, and also I always go look at Oreo. so while the coffee is perking I am going to look in on him at Sara's Dog Training blog. I don't worry about Oreo because I know with out any doubts that Sara is watching over him. Thanks Sara. DAD

Eagle Web Cam . Watch those three eaglets grow, you can almost tell the difference from day to day

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather

The weather is going to be a little cooler for the next few days, but it will soon be back in the 80s or more and that is what I am waiting on right now.

You can get your own weather by putting your zip code in after you have clicked on the weather above.

DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES. A few good tomato recipes, I could use a few more of your favorites, please send me a few DAD

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

....
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009

....
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .. Be sure an take good care of me, I will be of help to you when old Dad is not around anymore.

For $1.oo per day you can have your company name, or product listed. in this journal We are read in 101 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com

It is time to go, if it is not to cold I have a few things to do outside , one is the Wildlife Habitat.

I want to come back on Saturday if you will let me me.

BYE BYE DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com


6 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Go check out the video I just posted on my blog. I think you'll like it.

Have a good friday.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love to read Helen Steiner Rice's poems. I have quite a few books of her poetry. I am hoping your Friday is a fantastic one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I visited your habitat on CAM #3 this morning, thinking I might see you working out there. I was probably too late because the feeders were full and birds and squirrels were enjoying themselves.

Helen Steiner Rice's A Bend In The Road is a lovely inspirational poem. Hallmark cards uses her poems on some of their cards. They also capture my attention and I stop to read a few. Did you know April is poetry month? Knopfpoetry.com will post a new poem every day. You can see their video at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3AnsWIMgv8

Hope you are enjoying your Friday. ..Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

Hi Dad,I have always liked Helen Steiner Rice's poems.
I was surprised that we had frost last night. The last two days have been in the 60's. Several day have been in the 80's.There is supposed to be several days of rain. Some strong storms at times. I hope since it has cooled down the storms won't be as bad.
You and Mary have a nice weekend along with Prince. Helen

Anonymous said...

burberry sale burberry outlet burberry online [url=http://www.outlet--burberry.com/]burberry outlet[/url] www.outlet--burberry.com

Anonymous said...

Our online stores prov . Some are simple while others are fanciful; making it difficult t . But men behaves little uninterested when we talk about the clothing an . Even if you wish to style your hair occasionally, you should apply heat protectant gel before doing so. Regular shampooing with a [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]scarpe Hogan[/url]
leave per mezzo di conditioner is also essential to maintain the natural moisture of [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]Hogan[/url]
your hair. When choosing a [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]Hogan Sito Ufficiale[/url]
flat iron, for a [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]Hogan[/url]
ceramic flat iron that can offer considerable hair protection by canceling the positive effect of [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hogansitoufficiale.htm]scarpe Hogan[/url]
the heat.