Thursday, March 3, 2011

THURSDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FORTY,

" Begin the day with God "

Good Morning.

Here in the Tennessee valley we are still thinking about the weather, it has been a strange winter and spring. we do want to get some plants in the ground in the first of April.

Here below is our prediction for today.
Today..3/3/11
Plenty of sun. High 18C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High near 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph


That looks good to me, I hope that it keeps that way for a few weeks. DAD.

I am running a little late this morning, we had a busy day yesterday, and then our bible study in the evening, and when I was ready for bed Mary did not have to rock me to sleep. ( When Mary was a baby I have rocked her many times)
...
I think that a big cup of Starbucks, Sumtra x bold coffee and a peep at Oreo will get me on the right track with my running shoes on. I am going to ask Sara to tell us anything that Oreo is doing that would make us smile. Her she is Sara's Dog Training blog. now Sara it's your turn. DAD.
..
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com
...
Tomato Casual
Weather
DAD.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE

Wishing For My Turn

....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

....
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008

This is going to be all for now, I will be back later this morning for a little more more.

I am sending Love and Best wishes to all of you. Dad.

Bye Bye DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! I am smiling! It's so nice to see the days getting longer. Although we don't have your warmth, the snow is melting once more here and the sun will be out today! Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is sunny and 15 outside my door but inside it is sunny and 68 so it feels good. Makes me wonder how people survived living up here in the days before central heat and storm windows. Today is a lazy day for me. I have the cold virus that is going around so I slept in really late and I am drinking hot tea instead of coffee and lots of tomato juice as well. I think I will spend most of the day looking through all those magazines that accumulated while we were away, including the beautiful Burpee one and my favorite, Gardener's Supply. I better have a pen in hand so I can circle the items I want to order.

Do enjoy your 65 degree outdoor day, I can tell it is making you really happy and ready to jump for joy. Don't overdo the dancing, take time for a rest and a good cup of coffee.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet handsome Prince:
So sorry for checking in so late! Have been "under the weather" all day and crawled out of the covers to do my most important online stuff ;) Hope you all have had a good day and are warm and comfortable this evening. Whose lap is Prince on right now, I wonder? Love to you all from Jamaka and fams<3