Monday, July 11, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR

" Time is so precious-do not waste it. "P1010160-3

It won't be long now. That is what the little dog said when they cut his tail off.

Good Morning.

Today

Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 35C. Winds light and variable.

Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Heat index near 105F. High near 95F. Winds light and

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • Redoes
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather. Enter your zip code for your own local  local weather. DAD
  • DAD'S Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I try to keep these three outdoor cameras in working order as they play an important part in my purpose to produce more and better Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles.. Do view them often. Dad.P1010154

  • I love the color red, I also like the color of mayonnaise. DAD

  • We do not want to violate any copyrights in any of our writings in producing this journal. We try to search each one out. If you think that you see any violation please let Dad know and will be corrected. white6416r@aol.com

  • Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Brunei Darussalam.

    Visit Brunei Darussalam on Wikipedia

  • If you would be interested in placing an advertisement  in this publication get in touch with Dad at white6416r@aol.com and he will give you prices. We have readers in 105 countries of the world.

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5j6VNAAFpA

  • Click above  and watch Chewy                                                                                  , 
  • This is a little late in checking on you, I am slow this morning. I hope that you are feeling good. For myself I am feeling good happy and content and ready to get started on another day after we have had one more cup of coffee, and I want  mine strong and no cream or sugar

  • Sending love and the best to all of you around this world. I plan on being back here in the morning if all  goes well.

  • BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 6 comments:

    Sara said...

    Wow, it is going to be a scorcher where you are. It will be hot here too.

    HOpefully it cools down a bit when the sun starts going down. Chewy has his first puppy class tonight at 7. Can't wait. It should be lots of fun.

    Have to go walk the dogs now, before it gets too hot.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD....

    Tomatoes on the vine and tomatoes on the table. I think I smell a tomato sandwich. Yum.

    We are in the car heading to northern Maine to visit friends for a few days. Since we will be passing LL Bean, we'll have to make a stop there. I was expecting cooler temps but it must be hot everywhere on the east coast. Do stay indoors today...that heat index of 105 scares me.

    Enjoy your lunch with a big glass of ice coffee. I'll be getting one of those at Starbucks in Freefort, Maine. ..Sara's Mom

    Helen said...

    Those tomatoes are looking good. I checked on Tennessee Grandaddy and those are some mighty fine fish they all caught. Have a Blessed Day along with Mary and Prince. Helen

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

    Indeed, the dog did say that ;) Hope you all are having a good start to the week, and not a "MOANday". Are those tomatoes in your picture about pan-size, do you think? Those are some beautiful views of your tomatoes and roses, too, in your slideshow.

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3

    Anonymous said...

    Hi DAD,
    Glad to hear that you are now able to feast on home-grown tomatoes. They sure do look good.
    In August, I'll be visiting Joan and Sara. It will be wonderful to be with them. We can chat for hours with our Extra Bold in one hand and a sandwich of tomatoes right from "Joan's Farm," in the other. Aloha...Sara's aunt

    Jim said...

    I agree that time is precious.