Friday, April 13, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Twelve

“ Begin the day with God”

“ Time is so precious- do not waste it, it will never come again “

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

 

Good Morning’

We start this morning with something very interesting.

I think you're going to love this video! Hope you're having a good day :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q0e0A1v_rkc

It looks like another nice day coming up, a little on the cool side 43 degrees at the moment but dry and the dry weather is what I need right now.

I got a few more plants out yesterday, you will not be able to see them for a few days.

When you do look go to Camera # 2

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

Coffee cup animation

I have already had my coffee, I hope that yours is ready.It a god feeling to have a cup and set back and meditate before  we get busy.

sun

  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER
  • Dad's Views and Tomato News
  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather
  • I will finish this blog a little later this morning, I am O.K. in a happy mood.
  • Send love to you wherever you call home.

    BYE      BYE       DAD

    Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Dad, I hope your tomato plants live thru this cold snap. I have a friend who lost his early tomato plants because it got down to 29 degrees where we live. Hugs with Love.

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    More tomato plants in the ground means more juicy tomatoes in June and July. The ones I am getting at the supermarket now should have another name because they definitely are not sweet or juicy.

    I don't know if there is a problem on your end or our end but neither my sister nor I are able to bring up the screen...we only get the diagnose the problem screen. Wondering if any of your bloggers can access them.

    The video of the dog, deers, and cat was so charming. The beautiful black dog was actually bigger than one of the baby deer. The cat was being a cat, resting in the sun pretending to ignore the deer.

    I hope you can pretend your a cat today....Sit on a soft cushion in the sun and ignore anything that tries to bother your rest and your tomato dreams. Have a lovely Friday. ...Sara's Mom

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    More tomato plants in the ground means more juicy tomatoes in June and July. The ones I am getting at the supermarket now should have another name because they definitely are not sweet or juicy.

    I don't know if there is a problem on your end or our end but neither my sister nor I are able to bring up the screen...we only get the diagnose the problem screen. Wondering if any of your bloggers can access them.

    The video of the dog, deers, and cat was so charming. The beautiful black dog was actually bigger than one of the baby deer. The cat was being a cat, resting in the sun pretending to ignore the deer.

    I hope you can pretend your a cat today....Sit on a soft cushion in the sun and ignore anything that tries to bother your rest and your tomato dreams. Have a lovely Friday. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    It's looking beautiful over at the WVEC! I didn't see any eagles, but I did see people, and pink flowers, and a lion water fountain that I'd love to have here :) And of course, any video with a sweet CAT in it is bound to bring a SMILE here :)

    It's rainy, cloudy and cool here, a perfect day to be on the computer with my sweet boy cat on my lap, helping me to make sure I don't make any mistakes ;) Am hoping you still have some coffee left - a second cup would be good right about now!

    Hoping you all have a good afternoon/evening and weekend -- safe journeys, fresh coffee, and lots of time with that sweet, sunny Prince! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

    betty said...

    HI DAD,
    A few days ago, I was able to see you garden from CAM 2. I was also able to see the bird feeders from CAM 1. I haven't been able to check out CAM 3 for ages. Today, like Joan mentioned, we only get the diagnose the problem screen for CAM 1, CAM 2, and CAM 3.
    Miss the garden! I'll check later. It might be something on our side. I keep getting notices from AOL to upgrade. Aloha from HI to you, Mary, and Prince .....Sara's aunt