Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dads Tuesdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Seventeen

Good  Morning.

“Begin, Continue , And Finish The Day With God”  DAD.

I hope that you are in a Happy Mood at your pad this morning, no frowns or complaining today out of you.

 

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

“ This is the day that the Lord made, and we will be glad and rejoice in it  “

It looks like our weather may not be so good as an old Tomato grower would like, heavy thunder storms are pushing up from our west, I can hear thunder in the distance. We hope they will pass as we need to do two things, work on those Roses and The WildLife Habitat sure need some going over, the birds and squirrels are about to break me up, that’s not very hard to do. But I took this job on without any coaxing from anyone, its because I love Gods beautiful creation that he created for our pleasure. DADCoffee cup animation

I did not mention coffee earlier, I hope that yours is ready , if so pour yourself a cup and pretend that Dad is with you , now that is fun, do you think so.

“ Time is so precious- do not waste it “ Dad.

“ Why worry about things that you cannot change “ Dad.

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • Dad's Smile Album
  • Dad's Songbirds and Roses
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008
  • DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER
  • Keep this in your shirt pocket at all,times, it will come in handy Dadsun

    I am just about able to give you a little smile, one of those kind that go all around the world. Come on lets all be together on this. This is going to be a good days, there may be a few things come up that may not be pleasant but you remember these things will soon pass away. They always have Trust old Dad on this.

    “ God is looking down from Heaven above and He sees and knows the need of His children “

    When thing go wrong for me, as they often do this above is very comforting to me. Dad.

    Enough is enough, I am going to get out of here.

    Remember our side panel for anything that I have left off.

    I have enjoyed this short visit this morning because I Love You all. Dad.

    “ Live For Others Every Day “

    BYE      BYE       DAD

    Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

  • 4 comments:

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Good Morning. It's always nice to be greeted by a smile! You are so right nothing every stays the same and all things change. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD. After a very hot day yesterday, the cool air feels good this morning. I brought Chewy to agility class, and was worried that he might not want to do anything in the heat,but,of course, he was raring to go.

    Usually the day back from vacation, students are really tired in the morning, but then after lunch, they are back to their usual spunkiness. Not sure why, maybe the weather, yesterday they were all animated in the morning, and then crashed by the end of the day. None of them could keep their heads up by 2:30.

    Off to walk the dogs, have a good day.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    The coffee is bold, hot and delicious as I visit with you.

    A beautiful Spring morning here, after a very hot Summer Day yesterday. I think we all enjoy a day with sunshine, less heat, and no humidity. I hope your storms came during the night, passed without doing damage, and your Tuesday will be beautiful.

    Today I will meet JP (John Paul), my friend's grandson who was born on March 31 and weighed only 1 pound 7 oz. He has good days and bad days but he definitely wants to see more of this world. He now keeps his eyes open and moves his arms and legs for exercise. He still uses a ventilator and still has a hole in his heart and other issues common to premature babies. But, I think we are all hopeful that one day soon his parents and grandparents will get to hold him. For now, he is a little miracle to behold.

    Do you think Mary will be able to video you reading a paragraph or two from the book you just published? Looking forward to receiving my copy (autographed I hope).

    The birds and squirrels will be looking for you today. Enjoy this Tuesday! ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    It's always a good day when you can see happy living beings enjoying your Wildlife Habitat, and flowers in bloom, isn't it, Dad? I know all about the rest, but we have to give thanks for that, and as you say, not worry about the things we can't change. Hope your weather improves for you, and if it's stormy today, that you take the opportunity for some good coffee in the best company -- your loved ones! Would love to see more photos of Prince when you get a chance - what a handsome, sunny sweetie he is! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3