Monday, April 23, 2012

DAD’S MONDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED TWENTY-TWO

Good Morning .

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

On the right you will se a picture of our book. “ Dad-The Tomato Man”

We have these books in stock in our office. We can get one for you in the mail today, be at your house in about two days.

They make wonderful gifts for young or old. Find out a lot more about the life of old Dad, born September 1913.

Coffee cup animation

I am hoping that all is well with each one of you this morning. Take a seat at the table and I will bring you a cup of freshly ground and brewed Starbucks coffee.

Would you like a piece of cinnamon coffee cake? Or how about a Krispy Kreme Doughnut?  Yum, yum.

 

One of Dad’s roses 4/21/2012P1010327

" You have to be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for "

I am feeling good this morning. We did have a few computer pr0blems last night and early this morning, things seem to be going  good now and of course I am in a HAPPY mood.

Our outdoor cameras two and three are working and # one will be on soon.

We have a reading of 46 degrees this morning, I do not know what the high will be yet, I am sure very cool. The streets outside my office window look dry, we hope that the rain will hold off a few days

I hope that you will have the time to look at our Book, “ Dad-The Tomato Man “ up at the top in the panel.

We have plenty of these books right here in my office, and I can get you a book in the mail today, in about two days it will be in your hands. Smile. Dad.

We are also shipping this book to many other countries of the world, I hope that it includes   your country, click and see, we can ship today. DAD.

This will be more than plenty for this day, when I  star scribbling I dint know when to be stitt. I need to learn what “ The wise Old said”

I have enjoyed being with you today, and is my life is spared I will see you Tuesday morning, bright and early with a smile and I hope in a Happy mood.

sun

BYE      BYE      DAD

 

 

 

 

 

 

being with you today, the x bold coffee hah been good

 

 

 

 

 

,,

6 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
The rose is a beauty! I'll have a Krispy Kreme with my coffee We can't get them on Oahu. Folks like to bring them back from Vegas as Omiyagi (gifts). That is where I had my first. Sometimes. they are flown in from Maui for a High School fund raiser. They sell out fast. Thanks for the morning treat. I'm pleased that I got here first. Have a wonderful day.
Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt
PS The video wasn't up. I'll try later in the day.

Sara said...

Rainy morning here. We shouldn't complain though, we need the rain, and some people are getting snow!

Everything is finally starting to turn lush and green. I love watching the landscape change from season to season.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful day. Mondays are our chance to start over and begin a new week. I do like a donut with my coffee!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

I am smiling and in a very happy mood. I am back home where it is so comfortable, I have many new memories from the 4 days spent with family, and I have anew, colorful book to read...DAD, The Tomato Man. Everyone of your bloggers needs a copy....it is filled with the White family history and lots of old family photos. A whole section on pets...Scottie, Princess, Prince. There is even a photo of Misty and Oreo, the Shelties that brought our 2 families together.

I must go read some more with my coffee and a piece of cinnimon coffee cake please. Enjoy being outdoors today. I will there thru the power of books. I can even see many more roses, like the beautiful one you posted today. Or, I can read beautiful poetry written by Mary and DAD.

Thank you DAD for writing this book and giving us a piece of history, way more than 98 years worth.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

That is a beautiful rose, Dad! Glad to see you are still growing these gorgeous flowers. Ours are doing okay, some are blooming now in red, pinks, coral, yellow, and white. Also the wild roses in deep magenta.

It's good to see you are happy about a new week being here! I hope you get a lot of orders for your book.

Yesterday I had a reality check -- it seems the price of bird seed has skyrocketed so much I can no longer afford to keep my bird feeders going. Feel badly because my cats love watching the birds -- it's their favorite entertainment! Time for this trend of pricing the basics out of the reach of the middle class to reverse, don't you agree?

Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription buy xanax online prescription - xanax overdose how much