Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dads Wensdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Eighteen

Good Morning.

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

How are all my friends all around this world, I hope that all is well at your house, and that you are in a happy mood, I am and I have good reason to be, one of them is being in the land of the living, and feeling good, I can hardly wait for the sun to come up over the hen house so I can begin my day of work. Dad

I want to call your attention to a picture in the top of the side panel, it is a picture of Dads new book which is ready for you to read and enjoy. “Dad-The Tomato Man “

It is very interesting reading, all about Dads life from birth (1913) until this day, also lot of tomato news, also many pictures, some from a way back to my young days, and several of Mary’s best poems.

Move over there click on the picture and get a smile on your face, wipe that frown away. Thanks, DAD.

These books are in stock and can be mailed to you the same day that we receive your order, thanks for your patience with us in waiting for this book. THANKs.   Dad.

These books make good gifts for your Tomato garden friends, keep a few on hands. Dad

Coffee cup animation

My coffee is ready, get yours and sit with me, tell me something good, I need to see a big smile, DAD

I must get out of here, to long again.

Go to the Side Panel  for more, but I think that this enough . We are sending our Love in your direction.

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
The Dalai Lama was in Hawaii this past weekend. He spoke of the need for inner peace. He reminded everyone to have unconditional love and passion for all sentient beings.He has a sense of humor and kept the audience in smiles much like you do with your wit and wisdom. Wednesday night Bible Studies will be refreshing. Will the meeting be at your home? You are blessed.
Thanks for mentioning that there are photos in your book. The bonus is that we will get to read more of Mary's poems. Sounds good.
Aloha to you, Mary and Prince from HI....Sara's aunt

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a good mood you are in! Soon everyone who visits will have a big SMILE that they caught from you.

It is a lovely day here. I know you would out in the garden if you were here this morning. And I wish you were here because my garden could use your expert help.

This morning entertaining visitors, this afternoon working in the garden, and tonight learning and giving at your Bible meeting. What a busy day you will have. Be sure to stop and play with Prince or better still take a long nap with him. Happy Wednesday!

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

Sounds like you are having a good day -- sure hope you are! and I hope the orders are flowing in for that very important BOOK, too ;) Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3