Friday, April 20, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty

Good  Morning.

“Time is so precious-do note waste it_

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

I hope that I will hear a big good and see a big smile when I ask you, how are you feeling this Friday morning. I am full of pep again this morning and ready again to face that old cruel world that we are living in.

I want to THANK all you who Have ordered The Book “ Dad-The Tomato Man “ from me. You surprised Me my friend, Your book will be arriving soon, and for me please tell your friends what you think of the book and that Dads has book in stock right here in his office, and can have it on its way in minuets.

And here is one more thing that I want to tell you, you do not have to live in the U.S.A. to ordered one, they are being  ordered from several countries, I will try to let you know the countries that are now ready before I leave this blog this Fridays blog, or better still why not try you country and see what happens, just click on the book in the right panel and you will find out more, they are not expensive $ 14.99 plus Shipping .

I am going to show you this book on a short video in a few days.

  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila… Glen I need to tell you that our book “ Dad-The Tomato man “  is on sale in your country, just click on the book in the side panel and find out more, How are you and all the folks that I know there getting along ? Dad.

    Other countries are being added daily, watch for yours to come up.

    “ Have you Smiled today “  Dad

  •  

  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather.

    Plant These Vegetables NOW
    To view this email in a browser
    Click Here
    To ensure that future e-mails display properly, add BurpeeGardens@burpee.com to your email address book or safe list.

    http://elist.burpee.com/t/198830/767132/9432/0/

    Favorite Links

    I hope to get these three outdoor Cams back in service very soon. They will be needed for you to view the Tomatoes, they are doing well.  I have 35 plants out now and I may stop at that.Dad.

    I must get out of your way and let you get to your job, now treat your boss good, a big Smile might not be bad, it might make the day go better for both of you.

    I hope that you will have time to look at that book picture again, and consider investing $14.99 in one of them. That money well spent.

    If God has mercy on me I will see you.

  • 3 comments:

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Good Morning. It's a slow start for me today. I've had a busy week and the weekend is even busier for me. Hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

    Joan said...

    Good morning DAD...

    Been it class all day...Latin, history, geometry. No time to check the web. Hope you have a great day. School is exhausting.. see you tomorrow at the coffee pot.

    .Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    So you're ready for the 2012 tomato season, Dad -- wonderful! Hope the weather cooperates and that soon you will be enjoying some of those delicious fried green tomatoes with some of your favorite coffee and the best company of all -- Ms. Mary and sweet Prince :)

    Hope your WebCams are soon working and that those who can will be able to enjoy the progress of your tomato crop, as well as your beautiful roses and Wildlife Habitat :)

    Wishing you all a wonderful day and evening, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3