Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dads Wednesdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty Nine

Good Morning.

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

“ Nothing matters but salvation in this world or that to come “

Well I must ask how are you getting along on this Wednesday morning. Don’t let me down we must get started off here with a big Good Morning , a Big Smile and a Happy mood. If we will stop for a while and think, we all have so many blessings coming our way and don’t realize it.

Coffee cup animation

This note below is from one of my readers who ordered one of my books, Dad-The Tomato Man, I am glad that she likes it.Thanks from Dad.

Dear DAD,

Dad, The Tomato Man = Love

My autographed copy of your book arrived today. It makes me glow with smiles, as I leaf through the pages. From family photos, to photos of ripe tomatoes and full-bloomed roses, to stories of your family and your life, there is so much to enjoy. The many poems that I love are bound within this book. Over the years, you have heard, "You should write a book." Well, DAD, you did it and we are very pleased with the results.

Now, I am going to pour myself a cup of Extra Bold and start reading.

Congratulations, DAD. You are an inspiration to us all. We love you.

Our 51 degrees this morning is not so bad, its hard to tell about the rest of the day, its looks dry outside as I look out my window, and that is what I need. I was looking at my tomato plants last night and I think that you may begin to see them on one of my outside cams.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    Out out outdoor Cam # 1 is still being repaired, 2 & 3 are supposed to be working you can view the tomato plants on Cam # 2

    Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com if you have any trouble and I will try to help you.Dad.

    ****************************

    WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE

    You may think that I am not interest in selling you one of my books .

     

  • Dad -The Tomato Man, as I have not mentioned it this morning, but I am.

  • I have a good supply right here in the office and they could be at your house in 2 or 3 days.

  • You may pay me any way you like Pay Pal or your own personal check is o.k.  write me today and your book will be on its way today, in your home in usually 2 or 3 days.

  • We are able to ship this book to several other countries, I know that Australia  is one of them.

  • The picture of the book is at the top of the page. Make old Dad smile today.  white6416r@aol.com

    Tonight is our bible study Daniel chapters 11 & 12, it will be here at our home.

    I am going to unhook, feed my mules get a cup of x bold and then I think that Prince is wanting a nap, and so does Dad.

    Remember the side panels for more,.

    I am will see you in the morning if all is well.

    “ Live For Others “

    BYE      BYE      DAD

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    to see you in the morning if all is well

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD,hope your day has started off well. No rain here this morning, so it looks like we'll be able to get out for a walk before I go to work.

    I usually reward my students on friday (if they earn it) with snack/candy. Well, yesterday they were requesting carrots and celery! Then one student said,"but it has to be organic." Funny kids. I guess I'll have to show up with some sort of veggie platter.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I am in a good mood and I am smiling. I poured a cup of your Starbuck's coffee and clicked on CAM #2 and I could see some green tomato plants all in a row. They are looking healthy. I know you will be out there today pinching back any of those suckers that take any the energy needed for the tomatoes. Don't over work yourself outdoors because you have indoor work to prepare for tonight's meeting. And, Prince says he needs an extra nap with you...he gets tired watching you work.

    I'll be in the kitchen. I am making a big tray of Chicken Parm to take to a friend who needs some help right now. Sometimes all you can do for others is pray and cook.

    Enjoy the sunshine and warmth of the day. ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Dad! Well, I made it here...it took a lot longer than I expected it too, but I guess it truly is better late than never!!!
    I am going to have to look on your blog to find out how to order my book...and it better be autographed!
    It was good talking to you today, we will do it again soon.
    Say hey to Mary for me.
    I love you,
    Vicki in Birmingham