Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dads Tuesdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty Three

     

Good Morning.

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

To find out more about “ Dad-The Tomato Man” click on picture of the book at the right. Thanks to all of you that have placed an order with me, I hope that you like the book. DAD

 

Cam # 2  & 3 are in service # 1 will be in a few days.

What kind of a mood are you in this morning ? Why don’t we all do our part today so we can help make it a Happy day. nothing is better than starting the day giving everyone you meet a Good Morning and a big smile from ear to ear.

To those of us who like that Starbucks x bold this below will do the job. Grab yourself a few cookies and a rocker, sit down drink , meditate, think about pleasant things and Smile, be Happy. if things are not going so good right now, they could change, and the often do, Dad

 

Coffee cup animation

We are beginning this day with a cool 46 degrees at 1:37 a.m. on this Tuesday morning. That is not a good day to work in the tomato garden but it cant keep us from dreaming about a good tomato  sandwich with dressing please. I am so hungry. Dad.

Maybe I should unhook old Pete and Rock, feed them and let them get some rest Dad.

I have enjoyed our visit this morning and I am planning on seeing you Wednesday morning if all is well.

“Live For Others “

BYE       BYE       DAD.

 

5 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Today is the day that the Kolea Birds (Golden Plover) begin to leave Hawaii. They make the long flight to Alaska in three days. We will miss these sweet friends but look forward to their return in September. I'll check Cam 2 in the morning. I want to see how your tomato plants are doing. I know your roses are beauties. Have a good day. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm off to a slow start this morning, but the good coffee is helping. I did a lot yesterday and have a lot to do today too, but I will first enjoy another cup of coffee. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Like 'M', I am off to a slow start. Perhaps a cup of hot Starbuck's coffee and a cookie will get me up and about. Unlike 'MA', I had a very lazy day yesterday as I tried to recover from my 4 days away and lots of driving. Today looks lovely out and I have 2 plants that have been waiting since last Wednesday to be put into the ground. Once outside I have a hard time coming back in.

I checked on the CAM 2 and 3 yesterday and I was so happy to be able to see your garden and your bird feeders. They are back working better than ever.

I finished your book last night and I just know I will be reading it again. The poems need to be reread more slowly. There are so many good poets in your family. Next you may need to publish a family book of poems.

Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
I, too, have finished your book and think that a family collection of poems could follow. Yep, CAM 2 and 3 are once again reaching me. I hadn't been able to click into CAM 3 for months. I used to visit via Joan's e-mail. It feels good when things you enjoy are back in your life. Keep smiling. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

You deserve a little relaxation, too, Dad -- and I'm sure Prince would enjoy having your company! Glad your webcams are (mostly) back up and running. Wish I could see them! Hoping your afternoon/evening are good, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3 PS Enjoyed reading about the Kolea birds from Sara's aunt. And I'm sure she enjoyed your book! ;)