Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dads Saturdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Seven.

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

Good Morning

This below is our buddy , he is with me now and will be here when I finish this blog, you know that his name is Prince.

DSCF0229

A good cup of coffee would taste good right now, I know how to take care of that.

Coffee cup animation

Now how does that look and smell. It sure is hot, As I often say I do wish that this was real and not make believe , it if fun anyway, just sitting relaxing and enjoying have a cup with you.

sun

I want a great big smile out of you now to start the day right, starting the day right is very important, and I have proved that the very best way to do that is to “ Begin The Day With God”

We have a reading of 52 degrees this morning and the high is going to be cooler, no rain in sight right now, that does not look very much like tomato planting,does it ?

Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Iraq.

Visit Iraq on Wikipedia

We are expecting a very helpful meeting this weekend. We will be in two meetings, and we know that we car receive help if we fist have a listing ear, and a willing heart to do what we hear, we expect to have several visitors. Dad.

  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    Favorite Links

    It is time to leave you for a little while, I do not write a blog on Sunday but I will see you with a smile on Monday Morning , I hope with a smile.

  • I usually keep this blog open until mid afternoon to keep it up to date.

  • Be sure and visit our updated Side Panel, and watch it closely, there will be a surprise soon, not later than Monday

  • “ Live For Others Today”

    BYE      BYE      DAD

  • 2 comments:

    Sara said...

    Prince is a very handsome boy. I think he and Chewy have similar fur colors!

    We had a lovely day here. In the sun, it felt much warmer than the 50's. Hoping for the same today.

    Have a good weekend.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    What a wonderful greeting you gave us this morning...a beautiful photo of your handsome prince. I think that is a prize winning cat and a prize winning photo.

    This sunshine is so delightful. One has to smile when the world looks so bright and beautiful with the delicate spring flowers on trees and ground and that sun warming us from up above.

    Yesterday was lovely outside and fun inside. By the time I headed home over 130 pierogi were made and others were staying on to make more. Today I will relax a bit to recover from standing all those hours yesterday. I think another cup of your coffee will help right now.

    You have a busy and worthwhile weekend planned. It will be nice to meet some new folks who will come to share in your meetings and services. They will also enjoy meeting you and will be amazed by your stamina and your other mission to share smiles and grow tomatoes.

    Happy Easter to you, Mary, and Prince Charming.

    ...Sara's Mom