Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dads Thursdays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Eleven

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

Good Morning

“Time is so precious-do not waste it”

“ Live for others every day “

I always try to ask about you next, I hope that you are in A Happy mood, we sure you do not want to ruin this day as an old grouch, better do our best to make some poor soil smile by helping them up life’s steep hill. I think that we all are proud of that smile that goes all around world in every language .

sun

Coffee cup animation

I was about to forget my coffee, and I need it so much, get you a cup of yours and make believe that we are sitting here having  a nice visit, that helps me to get going, dose that boiling cup make you smile ?

“ To many cooks spoil the Pie”

Favorite Links

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE…This is a MUST see.  DAD

DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER….keep this in your shirt pocket.

  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Tennessee Granddaddy…This is always good, Jim is my son. DAD
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    “ A diamond is a chunk of coal that made good under pressure”

    “ There is never a wrong time to say the right thing “

    “ Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished “

    I am sure that you remember A Father’s Book OF Wisdom, the three above are from him

  • It is time for me to leave, I have been here long enough and have said very little to bring a smile out of you, and that’s my job producing Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles. But I have to go any way.

  • Do remember our Side Panel, and tell others that Dad still has a bargain in advertising space, just write white6416r@aol.com for a quote..

    If God gives me another day I am going to spend it visiting you.

    All three of us send our Love.

    BYE      BYE      DAD

    Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

  • 4 comments:

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    A smile and a good cup of coffee do start my day off just right. Hope your Thursday is a wonderful one!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    You always give us lots to smile at and about and lots to think about, even when you don't think you do. And if that isn't enough, your friends should definitely go over and visit MA at What's New at My House as you suggested.Her Thursday blogs are always very good reading.

    After lunch yesterday Sara and I stopped at Lowes for some pansies. I now have a delightful basket of smiles on my doorstep. Sara was so happy with Lowes sale racks. She bought 6 big perennial plants for $2 each and today she is picking up 9 more. Each creeping phlox and salvia was originally $15 and she got 6 for $12. She is now busy making a new garden at her new house. And the weather is sunny to help her out.

    Hope you have a sunny afternoon to work or walk in your garden and around your Natural Habitat. Be sure to take some time to rest in the rocker with a glass of iced coffee. I just poured a glass and put it in the frig for later. See you on the patio this afternoon.

    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, handsome Prince:

    Some wonderful Thoughts for the Day there, Dad -- especially the one about treasuring the love you receive. Its price is far above rubies, isn't it? :)

    Nice to check in at WVEC and see that, while the eagles are out for a bite to eat, they now have AUDIO! I hear lots of birds there. And your friend Steve's post of the gull and the moon is beautiful.

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening, and hoping Sara's Mom's suggestion is one you will enjoy. Sure sounds good to me! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams, still enjoying the rainy, cool, cloudy weather in L.A. Metro

    betty said...

    HI DAD,
    You have a wonderful circle of friends, DAD. You make me smile and they do, too. Our home is a bit quiet today. Our daughter and two grandbabies flew back to NYC last night. There were no joyous good mornings to wake us up. My heart is happy and I am thankful, for we had so much fun. I, too, have lots of pansy hearts on my lanai. They, plus the new paintings done by the grandchildren make me smile.
    Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt