Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday

Dad’s having computer problems.

This is Jim from Kingsport.
Dad’s OK but his computer is not working and he can’t make a post today. I talked to him a few minutes ago and his computer is locked up. I’ll keep you posted on his progress in getting it repaired.

He told me not to go fishing today… he said it was too cool and windy. He’s right! The wind is the fisherman’s worst enemy.

Talk to you later. Have a good day.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thank you Jim for letting us know. I was surprised when I didn't see a post from Dad early this morning. It is cold and windy here. A good day to stay in.

Joan said...

Thanks Jim. I know he must be frustrated over the pc problem. We all encounter them. Sometimes my sisters call me from Hawaii or Pennsylvania to ask from my help. Usually I am at least able to research the problem and let them know if there is a quick fix.. many times there is...but without the computer you can't find it.

Guess Prince will be the only one happy...getting more naps and more strokes and treats.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Sure hope Dad's computer problems are solved soon. It's tough not being able to blog! Best to all and special love and PURRS to the Prince from Jamaka and fams <3

betty said...

Thanks for getting the word out to us, Jim. It is cold, windy and rainy here in Hawaii. My grandbabies want to go to the beach, but we have to pretend by having a picnic in the livingroom.
Hope tomorrow is a better fishing day for you. Love to DAD. Hope the coffee is ready by the morning.
Love to all. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt