Monday, April 30, 2012

Dads Mondays Entry Six Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Nine

Good  Morning

Last Saturday when I left you I promised you that I would  come back on this Monday, here I am but I hope that you are not expecting very much out of me, because I don’t have much to offer.

The only thought that I have to cheer me up is this morning is this, That there is a Heavenly Father up above looking down on this world, and He never sleeps he knows our thought before they are formed that brings peace to my soul, so why do I every worry, I want to leave all things in His hands and not worry so much about what may cross my path today, it may be to change me from this changing world and bring me nearer Him.

Coffee cup animation

A good cup of Starbuck x bold helps  a little  so,  try and forget some things that happen this week end, what will it matter in 100 year from now,forgive and forget, that is the only way that we can receive forgiveness , I believe this because it was Jesus who spoke these words.

Untitledattachment00019

I looked at my 36 tomato plants yesterday afternoon, and if no rain fell later in the night I must do that this morning from what I can see out my office it looks dry, so  will be out there early giving them a drink.

I am still peddling our book, Dad-The Tomato Man. Please to get more information, click on the picture of the book up above. I want to thank all of you who have gave me an order, some from far away places. We have the books in stock and we can have one of them in your mail box in 2 0r 3 days . I recommend  Pay Pal as the best way to pay, but there are others such as your personal check. Dad.

We are beginning this day with a reading of 65 degrees and we look for a good tomato growing of 85 or more for today. Dad.

 

Some time this day # 1 Cam, will be back in service, # 2 & 3 are supposed to be working now. DAD

This will be all for this day,

I have enjoyed having some one to talk to and I hope to see you in the morning

Send best wishes to every one

BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's wonderful to see you awake and starting a new week there. Mondays always give us a chance to begin again. Hope the week ahead gives you plenty of cause to SMILE. Have a great Monday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a beautiful Monday morning filled with lots of blue skies and sunshine, plenty to smile about.

I checked in on your tomatoes yesterday afternoon and they were standing tall, I was even able to count them. Then the sun moved over them and blanketed them with light...that is when it becomes harder to see them.

You have probably watered them already this morning. Best time is in the morning before the intense heat of the day and again in the evening. Now you can sit on your patio and watch them grow with a glass of ice coffee beside you. Enjoy the sunshine.
..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Well, we all have weekends like that from time to time, but sure am glad to see you're looking forward to another week and enjoying your Monday ;) with some of your favorite coffee and the best of company :) Hope your tomatoes are happy you gave them a drink. Tried again to see your WebCams but no dice. Anyway, yes, we're fortunate to have another day to do our work, and love our loved ones. There are two right by me -- one on my lap and one at our feet -- helping to write this. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax and alcohol death - 1mg clonazepam equal xanax