Friday, April 27, 2012

Dads Fridays Entry Two Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Seven

Good Morning

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it “

Are you ready for this day, I know that’s its going to be a good one, I can feel it in my bones.

Coffee cup animation

My coffee is strong the way that I like it, it is of course Starbucks x bold, nothing else pleases me, in my old days I am contrary and hard to please, I like to be waited upon hand and foot and then complain, ask Mary she will know all about that, but don’t you think that an old man 98 years plus deserves the right to complain when he needs to. DAD

Like I said up above we are having a nice morning, I call these days Tomato working days, we are getting started with 62 degrees and a deep blue sky,

sun

That’s is what it takes to make Dad smile. DAD

I want to Thank so many of you for ordering my book, Dad-The Tomato Man. I was really surprised. I try to give 2 or 3 day deliver on your order, if yours should not arrive write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and I fill check on it. All that I can do or say right now is I love you all so much. Dad

I am going to have to stop for a little while. Prince is calling I don’t know if he wants treats treats or a nap. Whatever Prince wants he runs this place. Dad.

I have enjoyed my visit and I want to come back tomorrow.

You can see the Tomato Garden on Cam #2

“ Live For Others “

Bye      Bye      DAD.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Every day I wake up is a good one here. This Friday will be a busy one for me! Hope your day is a fantastic one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You sound as sunny as the sunshine icon in your blog. No need for complaining today and never a need to complain about your wonderful, caring daughter.

It will be a good day for checking on the tomatoes and on the feeders. I'll check from here on Cam2 and 3.

My neighbor's indoor cat, Mae is missing from the screened in patio. I am on look out for her. My guess is she may be hiding in the house but we will scan the neighborhood as we take our walks today. Do be careful when you head outdoors, make sure Prince does not escape. Where would these cats get better care than in their loving homes.

Enjoy today and all it offers. ..Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
Mary is an angel. If she scolds you once in a while, it might be because you have been teasing her.
I hope Mae IS in the house. When I read Joan's words that cats get the best care in their loving homes, I though of Prince and sweet Jamaka's family of cats. They are loved. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

That's as it should be, Dad, don't you agree? (Yes, you absolutely have complaining rights! and absolutely, Prince is the RULER!) Big thank you to Sara's aunt and I'm adding *PRAYERS* and we are *purring* for MAE's safe return. Beautiful name for a beautiful cat, we're sure ;)

Enjoy your coffee and, I hope, some relaxing with Ms. Mary and Prince. Hoping you all are well, that you have a lovely afternoon/evening, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3