Monday, April 16, 2012

MONDAY’S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTEEN

Good Morning,

“ Begin The Day With God”

We want to show y0u 0ne of our first Roses 0f the year, and the bushes  are fill with hundreds of more just like them,this is going to be a good Rose year for all of us.

P1010327

     The Book Is Here: 

Click On Title Below

   “Dad the Tomato Man”

We are proud of our Book, I know that we were a while in getting it ready, but I am sure that you will say that it was worth waiting for. Over in the right panel of this mornings blog yow will see a picture of this book, click on the book and it will tell you what to do.

We want to thank Benna Michal and many others, for making this book possible, many hours of work into it.

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it-it will never come again”

 

IMG_4687

I believe that some of you will remember this young man above my pride and joy, Zachary my great grand son. He is playing basket ball in school and he is just a normal boy, growing up to fill his place in this world, I am hoping that he will take over this blog when I come to the end of my life which may not be very far away, I was born September 2nd 1913

“ Live For Others Evert Day “

DAD'S TOMATO PROBLEM SOLVER

It is a nice day here at Dads Tomato Garden, beginning the day with  68 degrees and rising into Tomato planting weather  conditions time. Dad…. SMILE.

I must ask you what kind of Mood are you in, please try to be in a Happy mood, we don’t want to spoil this day by being an old grouch, be happy today spend your time thinking about pleasant things and all the good friends that you have, live life and enjoy it to the fullest, Dad.

  • EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Austraila
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam
  • It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • Jennifer White
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • WeatheThi

    This will be enough for one day, I am tired after a long day. I feel a little bit like Solomnod who said these words, and I agree witth him , he said “ All is vanity and vexation of Spirit “

  • I hope that you have had a pleasant day.

  • Look at our Side Panel if time permits, it has a lot more wisdom than I do.

  • “ Live for others”    until I see you in the morning , with a short blog.

  • BYE      BYE       DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    Congratulations on your book! How exciting!

    Up early today, because I have to go back to work. The dogs have gotten used to sleeping in, and I had to drag them out of bed. Off to take them for a walk.

    Have a great day.

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Great news to start a Monday morning! Hope your day is a wonderful one!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    An absolutely gorgeous day today and an absolutely wonderful blog. The rose is glorious, Zachary is so handsome and talented, your book has been published, and the weather is perfect for tomato planting and growing.

    I am going to purchase your book today and while you are busy in the garden working away I'll be sitting outside with my cup of coffee reading DAD, the Tomato Man.

    Enjoy the day...it is a special one! ..Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Congratulations on your BOOK, Dad! How exciting! I'm hoping to order my own copy soon; and I've shared about it on my social networking accounts, with special message. :)))))))))

    Glad to see you're enjoying another Monday with good weather and, of course, your loved ones and your favorite coffee close by. I have a stripey boy warming my lap, too. He had a little accident yesterday and fell in the tub! He shot up and ran out of there so fast, leaving puddles in a trail. I caught him and towelled him off, but he was very disgruntled and embarrassed for quite awhile afterwards. Poor little man! ;( Glad to say he's warm, dry, and very happy now.

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening, and sending PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3