Thursday, December 18, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHT.

Good Morning.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it."....
..
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...
All Rights Reserved......
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal


Wednesday was a wet day, it was raining when I got up and still raining when I went to bed. And it may still be raining this Thursday A. M. I am begining to want to see the sun.

But the weather is something that we cannot change to suits us, we must take what God sends us and not complain.

Please don't forget the side panel on the right, that is where you will find all the links to take you just about anywhere that you would want to go. It's our new system and it is working good so far. If you have any problem just holler at Dad and he will try to help you.


Here are Dad's thoughts for this Thursday. 12/18/08.

" The best way to forget your own problem is to help someone solve his."

and--

"Temper is what gets most of us into trouble. Pride is what keeps us there."
Taken from Bits & Pieces.
.
The Coffee and Tea is ready and I am waiting on you, to sit here beside me and talk to me while we enjoy this little moment that we have each morning, six day's each week. Dad
....

Mary and I had a busy day yesterday, but we are begining to see a little hope of rest. She and Princess are taking a little extra rest this morning they have not been in the office yet this morning.
....

I was looking at some of the links that some of you have in your blog under other links. And many of them need to be corrected . The old one is still there in many of them. That was caused when AOL stop their blog and we went to Google. If you have any trouble finding my new links just let me know and I will help you out. Dad.

Well I must keep my promise and make this short. Thanks for stopping, I enjoyed the coffee. I do appreciate all of you that are a great help to me. DAD.
I hope to be with you a little while in the morning. Love to all of you. I would like to see a lot of smiles today.

BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
865-850-5763. This is my phone number, call me anytime that you might need too..

4 comments:

Tori said...

Good Morning Dad! I made it in for a cuppa joe today. How is Jim? Better I hope. How about you and Mary, are ya'll doing OK? Take care of yourselves. Got to run, I have to get my CPR certification today.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a very cold one here today and I'm just ready to have that 2nd cup now that I'm at work today! I hope you have a great day !
'On Ya'-ma

Becky said...

Hi, Dad! Well, after 3 days of rain we have sun today, although there is still a chilly breeze. Did you get some sun? I hope so. Wet weather can be nice as a change but not as a steady diet.

I really like those two quotes you shared, especially the first one.

Pretty soon it will be Christmas, and then we will turn the corner into a new year and FRESH TOMATOES! (smile)

Love to you and Mary and Princess!

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary and Princess beauty:

Your weather was the same as ours, except that today has been sunny here and a tiny bit warmer (high 40's-50) with white, puffy clouds and not too many grey ones. All the plants have been loving the rain! and I have, too. In the Mojave where we used to live, it's been snowing heavily and there is about 4' of snow on the ground, with drifts. Wish we could be there.

Have a wonderful, warm evening, and I will check back tomorrow. Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^