Saturday, December 20, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & TEN.

The picture above is the one that I saw when I awoke from my early morning nap. We have a feature on our Cam that lets us snap a picture at any time we see something interestin. Picture by DAD.
....
Good Morning.
( Note: This entry is for Saturday and Sunday, I will see you on Monday morning. Dad....)
....

."Time is so precious-do not waste it."......
.
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved........
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
.....


I am so glad to see you this Saturday morning. The weather looks a lot better, anyway not so wet.
....
As I was writing my bloug yesterday morning I had the experience of having some pleasant thoughts. It was around 5 A.M. when I finished and I knew that it was a few hours until daylight, so I decided to lie down here on this little cot that I have here in my office for my naps. I was soon asleep and I was facing the screen of my computer. And when I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful sight, it was now daylight and the Cam was on and the wind was blowing briskly and our flag waving in the wind. At that early hour I felt so proud of our Flag, and that I had the privilege of showing it to the world, and what it means to all of us.

....
Then another thought came to me. In our hymn book we have a hymn that says, "Love is the kingdom's Banner, lift it against the sky. Over the fields of battle where the needy cry. Even though death assail us, Let us His banner wave, Hope of the dying nations, And our Master's praise. "
.
......


This made me glad to think that we have the privilege of waving this flag of Love all over this world. That is our purpose here, we hope that we can be of a little use to someone in the little time that we have left. We realize that the time is short....

..
.
Another verse in the hymn says, " Love is the kingdoms banner, By it shall all men know, Jesus has come and dwelleth, with his saints below, Loving as he has loved us, Dwelling in unity, This shall declare His kingdom, feeble though we be."
' .
This above was taken from Hymns Old And New. I have been given permission fron R.L.Allan of Scotland to use these thoughts. DAD .
....
You will notice that the links that we have in the right panel have been moved down just a little. That is because we have added some more things to the panel, I hope that you will take the time to check them out this weekend, there are a lot of interesting and helpful things found there. Dad
....
You know that I do not have a blog on Sunday, but if all goes well I will be back here early Monday morning. I hope that all goes well with you over the weekend. Mary and have just about the same plans for Sunday as always, after our meeting we are going to have a good home cooked meal right here at home, all done by Mary. And our afternoon will be spent in resting.
Be happy and smile untill I see you again.


Sit down here with me and have Tea or Coffee with me before I leave you. they are both ready. DAD.
Bye Bye DAD
865-850-5763



3 comments:

madcobug said...

I love to watch the wind blowing a flag. I think they are beautiful. Have a good weekend. Enjoy you good meeting Sunday Morning and enjoy that lunch that Mary will prepare. Helen

jmuhj said...

That is indeed a beautiful still shot, Dad! Hope you, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty are either sitting down to, or have enjoyed, that wonderful home-made dinner Ms. Mary made.

I went with a friend and got food, treats, and a big tree for my babies. It was our tradition to get them one piece of nice furniture a year, and now it's just me and I didn't think I could do it. My good friend came through for me, bless his heart! Took him out to lunch and we enjoyed that.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, and I will see you all on Monday, I hope. Be well -- all the best, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty from all of us! ^^

Lynne said...

I always loved going into Wash DC and one of the military bases has a huge flag they fly. It is absolutely beautiful.