Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIX

Good Morning

."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

.© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved.
..
.The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
..
Yes I am out of bed and feeling fairly good. Coffee is on my mind right now, so you stay right there a while and I will get it started.


The weather was very nice yesterday, plent of sun and very warm, and I think that the prediction to be about the same today. It is starting out with a tempeature of 41, now that seems good to me.

The Starbucks Coffee is ready and i am already enjoing one cup, my excuse for going ahead is that I want to check it out before i serve you a cup.ha ha you don't beleive that do you,

Yesterday was a quite day with me, I know that many of you are so busy with shopping and plaanning that you don't have time for much more. So I am going to make this short today, what I leave out you may find part of it on the side pannel. I am working on the side panels today, I hope to have everything by evening. DAD

.
Here is Dad's thought for this day.
.

"And be ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiving you."
....

This is taken from Ephesians chapter 4 and verse 32.

We should all try to do that today. and throw in an extra SMILE

I hope to see you in the early morning.

Bye Bye DAD

white6416r@aol.com

This link below is not complete , but you could view what is ready and get an idea of what I am doing. DAD

http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Becky said...

You had sunny weather in your neck of the woods, and we had RAIN here in "sunny" southern California. I didn't mind at all, though... it was a nice change and the grass and roses sure liked it.

Good luck working on the website. That's not right that Google never got back to you about your old one.

Have a great day!

Kelly said...

Good late morning to you Dad :) I am so glad someone had some nice sunny weather over the past days. It has been rainy and dreary here for two days. I am ready for some sunshine. I am disappointed in Google not helping you out getting your old journal back up and running. It makes me feel as if all our journals are teetering on the edge and could disappear at any time. I have restarted doing a journal three times now. I don't think I could stand it if I lost this one. You are much more patient than I am. I hope you have a nice Tuesday and I will see you tomorrow morning. :) Love, Kelly