Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTEEN.



Good Morning..





....."Time is so precious-do not waste it."

.

© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

....


Two days of this week have gone, and things have not been too bad. One good thing is that we are having a short work week. Personaly I will feel a little releived when this week is over.

How are you feeling this morning ? Are you ready for a good cup of coffee or tea. I will have it ready in about 10 minuets, you can start smiling now if you want too.

Here below are two links that I received yesterday that I thought were interesting.
.
http://www.auguri.it/
.
Sara sent me this from Italy, interesting.
.

.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frontiernet.net%2F~jimdandy%2Fspecials%2Fsweettators%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzeTP_uD4FqhH-9etafX1TSZ2OdgUg
.
This one above is from Jim..

I really don't have very much to say this morning, and I know since this is Christmas eve that you won't have any time to waste either. But I will say a little more and then be quiet untill tomorrow.

The tempeature here is a lot better, at 3 a.m. it is 44, that seems good, I hope that what this old Dell says is right. And I think that the sun is going to shine.
......
Here is a link below that will take you to something that Dad has been thinking about...
.
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/....
.
( Here is a little reminder to all of you who live in another country and speak another langusge, I now have Google's translator that will change my blog into your language, I HOPE THAT YOU WILL USE THAT. And remember what I tell you, that these SMILES are the same in every language. DAD. )
.....
This is a good little story, click link below.. Dad.
.
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/2005/08/entry-seventy-four.html

.....

Please don't forget the side panel, right there to your right, they will do for you what I CAN'T. Dad....

.....

I must stop and make anothr trip to the coffee pot, join me again before we part. I intend to make these blogs shorter but I am doing a bad job of it........I will see you in the morning if my life is spared. Love is sent to all of you all around this world. Smile and be happy today if you can. I am trying myself, and I find that sometimes it is hard to do, but we must just " Hang in there."
.
Bye Bye DAD...
white6416r@aol.com
865-850-5763

4 comments:

egtara said...

Happy Holidays DAD to you and your family.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm just stopping by to say 'Merry Christmas' to you and to Mary too! I only work 1/2 day today and that is a great reason to SMILE!
'On Ya'-ma

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
Just stopping in to say Merry Christmas for you and Mary and your entire family!!!
Have a great day!!
Joyce

Hollie said...

Merry Christmas to you & Mary...& of course Princess too...