Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SEVEN

Good Morning.

."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
..
..© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved....
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal


Wednesday morning is here and all is well. I hope that all is well with you. We will have some Starbucks Coffee ready very soon, and also plenty of Tea, and then I know that you will smile.
....
I have been telling you about our side panels that we are working on. Well Mary and I have been working on them today, look over to the right and you can see them . They will be easier than me having to show them in the body of the blog. And only pull up what you want to see.
....

There will be more added to these shortly, if you find any of these that are not working, rest assured that they will be corrected soon.
....

Tuesday started out to be sunny, but I got fooled, it rained of and on the most of the day, I will let you know what's out there as soon as I can see. It's dark here at 3 a.m. ( I just checked the weather report at 5 a.m. the temperature is 47 and showers predicted for today. ) DAD.

....
I am going to keep this short again today, after Christmas is over maybe we can talk about a very important subject . TOMATOES. Because the time will soon be here.
....
HERE IS DAD'S THOUGHT FOR TODAY.
.
"Be kind today. Remember that everyone you meet today may be fighting a hard battle."
.
and-
.
" A leader has two important characteristics; first, he is going somewhere; second, he is able to persuade other people to go with him."
.
These two thought are from a little booklet called, Bits & Pieces.

I have been trying for a little while to see if my Cam was being seen in other countries around the world, well Now I know , my friend in England sent me this below yesterday. Thanks so much Althea, DAD.

Dear Dad Yes I can see your Web the wind is gently blowing you flag ~ Will catch up with you soon ~ Take care Althea (Ally) xx

I must stop this talking and visit the Coffee pot, I am out and I need one more cup. Join me you know that I don't like to drink Coffee alone.

I will be back in the a.m. if all goes well. I love you all. Do smile for Dad today, we cannot let that smile stop.

Bye Bye DAD.
white6416r@aol.com




7 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you got a lot done on your journal yesterday with all those new links on the side. You're right, that is very handy to be able to just click on those, and then in the journal we can read about the thoughts of DAD.

You are so generous to share your Starbucks coffee with us. Starbucks charges a lot for a cup of coffee and you don't get refills!

Have a great Wednesday!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Hi Dad and Mary, hope your day goes well. I am enjoying coffee this morning, but the store brand today. Coffee is getting expensive!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning ! Just sending a SMILE your way today and yes, I've got my coffee brewing and it will be ready just anytime now. Take good care and have a great day! 'On Ya'-ma

Kelly said...

Good Wednesday mornin to you Dad. :) So, you did end up getting rain also. It is still like that here. It has been like this for days and I am ready for it to stop truthfully. Its time for the sun to get some time in! I need some of that coffee this morning to keep me going so I will have a cup or two. I am supposed to be going to the store today, but I am thinking about putting it off til tomorrow. Maybe the weather will be better then? I am ready to listen about tomatoes...it brings thoughts of spring and summer, and I love that. :) Have a good day today and stay dry! Love, Kelly

Mary S said...

You had rain. We in Michigan had snow! Some folk had to drive from Indiana through the worst of the blizzard, but thank God they got here OK, although what had been planned as a pleasant vacation to an Amish area, had a nerve wracking finish of a drive home, that fortunately was not a total disaster for them.

jmuhj said...

Looks about the same there as it is here today, Dad! Cold, cloudy and rainy -- and we need that. Hope you're all enjoying it as well. Looks beautiful over at the Gatlinburg webcam, too -- I visited this one for the first time.

Stay warm and dry, and I hope to check back with you tomorrow. Got to get on with the cleaning now. Best to you all, and big PURRS to the beautiful Princess from us. ^^

CINDY said...

((((((Dad)))))) so glad I finally found your blog. I have missed the morning coffee with you. I hope you are doing well and also Mary. I want to wish you both a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year for tomatoes, which are my favorite.
Love,
Cindy