Monday, December 15, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FIVE

Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
..
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal

'
It's not too early for me to say Good Morning is it ? It is Monday morning and I was almost afraid to say anything. But don't you worry, just jump out of bed with a great big smile, and come get a cup of this Starbucks, or if you want Tea I have plenty ready. Then I think that you will be read to go.

I am feeling good this morning. We had a wonderful day yesterday. I told you about Barrie and Audry our friends from Canada going to be with us in our Sunday morning meeting, well they were and after the meeting we had lunch at the Chop House Restaurant. Then we spent the afternoon here at Dad's house visiting

They are the ones who make the maple syrup. They will be starting up again in March, that is when the sap begins comming up. They told me that they have over 2000 trees but only use about 1000 of them right now. They live in Iron Bridge, Ontario. I plan to write a story about them when they get started, and I will have pictures of the operation.

The links below are interesting. I would like to call your attention to DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM right down below. It was out of service all day Sunday, but it is working now. Look at is when you have the time, it's going to get more interesting in a few weeks. DAD

BrushStrokes
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM Don't miss.
.
myeverydaylife
.
Tennessee Granddaddy Back on the Job.
.
Tomato Casual
.
Weather
.
I will be showing the link to the Eagles every day the link is below. Be sure that you don't miss this, it gets so interesting. DAD...
.
http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_top_121008_eagle_cam.4d7d2c52.html..

.
This is a link below that will take you to my friend Glen who lives in Australia. DAD.
.

..Reaching friends across the world. Glen...

.
.
http://localsite1.homestead.com/enter.html

.
.I have been trying to see if http://72.150.225.72/index.cgi
can be viewed in other countries, I am not having much luck. My friend Glen says that he cannot view it in Australia, what about you ? Please let me know. View it today if you have the time. DAD ....

....The Chicken Chronicles

.
....
Record Relics ..

'
.Why don't you check on Michael and Pamela today ?....

Tomato Casual

.This above is good today. Dad.


://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com

This link above is a gift to me by my friends Michael and Pamela, I call it my .COM LINK. it will always bring you too Dad' blog. Thanks to my friends, what would I do without them.. They have been so much help to me in every way. Pamala has spent hours working on my outdoor CAM. Mary and I are planning on goind to see them soon. DAD.

..
I am very proud of the four links below, Dad...
.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home? .
.http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home:

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home

.....

I would like to remind you that the four web pages above contain most of all the information that you would need to get you started in producing those Good Home Grown Tomatoes and SMILES.

......

These pages are edited daily and any changes that need to be made to keep them current and up to date. After you view them if you have any questions about raising tomatoes email me at white6416r@aol.com It won't be very long untill that time has come again. We need to begin to plan for it. My charge is very reasonable for what I try to do for you, just one big smile, and there are no sale tax or shipping charges on this,. DAD....

I hope that if you do not read anything else on this blog that you will look at this belowm it's good. Turn your speakers on.

DAD.

http://members.iglou.com/riplou/MyNeighborsRoses.htm

It's time for me to go, and I am also out of coffee, stop in and have a cup with me.

I am hopeing to be back here in the morning if all goes well. You be good today, treat everone kind and give them one of your best SMILES.

http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/

BYE BYE DAD

white6416r@aol.com

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning to you! I will be interested in following the postings on the makings of maple syrup. That sounds Cool Beans! Have a great day!

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, The coffee is marvelous this morning! It was a rainy drive into work today but at least it was warm. Tonight it is going down to 12! I hope you have a marvelous day! Linda

Pat said...

Dear Dad,
I just found out today about Jim having a heart attack. I hope and pray he is doing better today. Please know my thoughts and prayers will be with Jim, and with you, and the rest of your family.
Take care!
Pat