Monday, December 29, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTEEN

Good Morning.

Here’s a couple of pictures Jim took on Saturday in Kingsport. I think he likes pictures of the sky and clouds like I do. DAD.

IMG_0099 IMG_0102



.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."....

.

© 2008/ 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved......

.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.

.

And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING.

..

Don't you just love these Monday mornings ? I am really glad to see it, and glad that God has given me another day of life, another clean sheet, another chance to do and be better than I have in the past. I sure don't want to mess it up.

It is only a couple of days until many of us will be making New Year resolutions. I don't usualy do that but I think that I will this year I am not going to make them public, but the only One that needs to know what they are will know.

..

Here is a little thought for today, it's mainly for Dad but you are welcome to think about it if you want too.

.

" Even so the tongue is a little member , and boasteth great things. Behold how great a matter a little fire kindleth !"

...

This is from James the 3rd chapter verse 4 and the next 3 verses.

That should keep me busy and out of trouble if I would think of it every Day.

....

I am very proud of the four links below, Dad...

http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes

/http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home:

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/Home

.....

I would like to remind you that the four web pages above contain most of all the information that you would need to get you started in producing those Good Home Grown Tomatoes and SMILES.These pages are edited daily and any changes that need to be made to keep them current and up to date. After you view them if you have any questions about raising tomatoes email me at white6416r@aol.com

DON'T FORGET THE SIDE PANEL ON THE RIGHT, THAT IS ABOUT THE ONLY THING WORTH READING IN THIS BLOG.

Since this is Monday morning I am going to make this short, I will come back if any news comes in.

...

The temperature at 7 A.M. is 38, and we might have a little sun.

...

Tomato Casual ---

You will like this above.

...

Be careful today, try to not work too hard, I have a feeling that this is going to be a good day if we all do our part to make it so.. Be kind to all you meet and try giving them a smile.

BYE BYE DAD

white6416r@aol.com



5 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! Well, I for one look forward to Mondays. That's because I usually have to work long hours on the weekends, and so Sunday night feels like Friday night to me! I'm off to bed now but thought I'd stop by for a cup of tea first and bring you some Christmas cookies (a little late). Have a great day! Oh, and I agree with you on the New Year's resolutions... better to keep those private.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad!
I just now saw Saturday's post and what a wonderful picture that is! I am glad you guys had a good time and so many were able to attend. I have been off since last Wed. afternoon, and I am having a little trouble getting motivated to go to work today! I thought I would stop by and grab a cuppa Joe with you. I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay warm Dad!
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Nancy said...

Good morning Dear ol' Dad...I've missed you. Somehow this new blogger alert thing is not doing what aol used to do for me.
I'm glad to catch up and see that you are well and that you had a nice holiday.

Ours was quiet and relaxing.

Love you always,
Nancy

Julie said...

Morning Dad, this is a wonderful Monday for me as I have been sick all weekend but feel well today. Love the cloud pictures also.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Catching up late today with you. Mondays and Tuesdays and all the rest are good days to wake up for sure. Here is a SMILE for you and hope your Tuesday is a great one too.