Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND NINETEEN

SMILE
Picture by Mary---This tomato was produced in Dad's Garden.

A few years ago when we first began writing our journal we had to beg some of these big tomato companies for pictures to use , sometimes we were turned down. Now we just grow our own pictures, Tomatoes and Roses. DAD



GOOD MORNING.
..


"Time is so precious-do not waste it."....

..

© 2008/ 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... . All Rights Reserved.

..

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. .

..

And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING. .

Only one more day to go and this old year will be history.

Where is the coffee and tea ? I am up and ready for a cup right now, but I don't think that it is ready yet, after all it is only 3 a.m. but I will go see what I can do.

IT feels real warm here again this morning, 49 right now and a sunny day is expected.

This will be my last blog for the year 2008 . In the morning it will be another new start for all of us. I want to thank all of you again for all that you have done for me in 2008, it has been wonderful, all the support and love that I have received from around this world. I feel so unworthy. I wish that I could have done more for you.

None of us have any idea of what's in the future for us, I know that time is running out for me, and I do want to trust the Lord for what I cannot see, knowing from experience that he will do right. It's up to me too be true to him.

I am going to depend upon the side panel to help me out today, please look over there, I think that you will find something there that you will enjoy.

I am not feeling the very best this morning, we were very busy yesterday, and I did not rest as usual last night, but maybe when I see the light of day and a few smiles from you that things will be better.

My friend Sara who lives in Italy sent this to me, You will like it. Pictures of her dog Teo, Sara and Teo are on my Smile album. Please use the slide show.

.....

Dad's Smile Album --------- Be sure and use the slide show if you view these smiles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saraclar_84/sets/72157606856505188/

HERE IS DAD'S THOUGHT FOR TODAY.

" I have had more trouble with myself than any other man that I have ever met. "

BY Dwight Moody.

and-

'' I don't know what the big deal is about old age. Old people who shine from inside look 10 to 20 years younger."

By Dolly Parton.

I must get out of here, I do hope that the blogs of the new year will be better than this one. To day I have the same thought about comments as I did yesterday. If you are too busy to send one, don't you worry, I do understand.

I hope to see you on New Years day with a short blog. Do your best to be safe over this holiday, there are usually a lot of accidents on this day. I love all of you.

BYE BYE DAD

865-850-5763

white6416r@AOL.COM

7 comments:

Becky said...

Dad, I wish I could do more for YOU. You are not only WORTHY, you are a BLESSING. You give me such a wonderful lift every day, and I have to try and slow down my reading to make it last longer. Sometimes I go back in during the day and read it a second or third time.

I hope that you will be with us for many years to come, because I would sure miss you a whole lot if you left us. I think we should plan a big party for all your readers when you reach that special 100th birthday.

And I must say, the folks in your family sure do look a lot younger than their ages!

Coffee ready yet? I'd love some. We can sit and talk about our plans for the new year.

Much love and happy new year!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Happy New Year Dad! I love your blog and you give us plenty with your warmth and love and smiles! Linda

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad. Of course we all love your blog, you, and your family. Happy New Year to you and Mary. Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad Happy New Year to you ~ Mary and Precious may you have everything you wish for yourselves ~ Ally xx

Hollie said...

I just wanted to drop by & wish you all a Safe & Happy New Year!!!

Just Bill said...

Dad, your blog is always a pleasure to read.
Happy New Year to you amd Mary, have a fine 2009, Bill

egtara said...

Happy New Year Dad. Hope you feel better.