.
" Time is so precious- do not waste it."
.
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved.***
.
Well how are you this new morning. All is well here in The Tennessee Valley. We had a windy day yesterday, and it was cool all day.
....
But I see that it is some warmer here this morning, at 4:25 a.m. it is 63 and the wind has calmed down. Now that seems like something that I can enjoy.
....
I am out of my bed but that is all I am going to say right now, I hardly know how I do feel, not bad and not very good, I just seem to have a tired feeling. but I think that a couple of cups of coffee might help that.
Well I have had one of my cups of coffee and I am feelin better, Princess just now came in and I smiled at her, be sure and stop in and get your smile. Dad.
.
Please don't miss this today or any day, we are going to have some interesting things here when Tomato season get's here. Dad,s CAM. below.
....
http://72.155.127.241/index.cgi
.
Here is a link from TomatoCasual that will be helpful, take time to click on Recipes and you will get several good receips.
.
Here is another one from John C. Thanks John. Dad...
.
http://ecards.nethugs.com/triplefilter.shtml
....
.
Right here would be a good time to look at .
Tennessee Granddaddy .
.
myeverydaylife .
.
Tomato Casual .
.
Weather .........You can make this your own local weather by just typing in your zip code.
.
The Chicken Chronicles
.
Just Plain Bill
.
Record Relics ..
.
Here below is Dad's thought for this wednesday. A verse taken from a hymm, Your Mission written by Sidney M. Grannes.
" If you cannot on the ocean, Sail among the swiftest fleet, Rocking on the highest billows, Laughing at the storms you meet; You can stand among the sailors, Anchored yet within the bay, You can lend a hand to help them, As they launch their boats away."
There is a place for us all to fill, we need to be content with it, and be faithful in our little place. DAD.
I have used this before but I wanted to see and think about it again today.. DAD
....
I plan on seeing you in the early morning with Tea, Coffee and a Smile.
.
Bye Bye DAD
.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763
I have my phone with me all the time. Dad.



11 comments:
Hi Dad... maybe you should try a cup of Sleepytime tea and get a little more rest. It's awfully early! Of course, I haven't even gone to bed yet out here in California.
It's been windy here, too.
Good morning! Hope you have a wonderful day! We're to get heavy rain today, and some wind but mild temps.
Good Morning Dad, I am just having my first cup of coffee and am starting to wake up a bit. I hope the day isn't to busy since I am feeling very lazy today, can't have that at work though. I hope you have a great day. Linda
GOOD MORNING ! I'm trying to be content as I work today. Lots to do and little energy to do it. I'm sipping the 2nd good cup of coffee now. We'll be hoping that helps. Hope your day is a great one!
'On Ya'-ma
i just found you again Dad!!!!!!! So good to see you! Now I got to goi back and read all that I have missed! We are under a tornado watch here in N.E. Georgia until 2:00pm.
love ya,
carlene
Good morning Dad. I am stopping in to get my smile and coffee this morning. Its been raining hard and all night here. It looks like we have several small lakes around the yard, so much water. I hope you are feeling better after the coffee. Have a good day today. :) Love, Kelly
Good morning Dad,
Seems that tired feeling is hitting so many of us lately...wishing you more energy as the day goes on. Hope your midweek will be a good one...enjoy the warm weather while we have it...here too!! Hugs and love,
Joyce
I kept waiting for your blog to re-appear so this morning I just googled your name to find someone to have coffee with in the morning. Could I use the little quote about us all having our place on my own blog?
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess smile-bringer! Here we are again -- I'm so glad to be able to check in, and your Thought For The Day is a wonderful one (as always). Yes, just the presence of a cat is quite enough to bring big SMILES -- rubs and hugs to Princess, and big PURRS, too! Have a great day...^^
Hello Dad! I am Becky's daughter, and I read your journal sometimes, too, when I have time to sit at my computer! She told me that you said to tell me "Hello" and so I wanted to say "Hello" back! Thank you for thinking of me!
I am interested... do you have any tips on how to live a long and active life? I mean besides eating tomatoes? I know tomatoes are good for you, though! Whatever it is you're doing, I want my mom to do it, too, so she'll be around a long time.
Hi Dad, Stopped by to say hi, hope you are doing well. Take Care, will be back again soon!!
Post a Comment