Picture by Mary-Good ol' Starbucks's Coffee....
" Time is so precious- do not waste it."
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved.***
GOOD MORNING,
Do you feel as good as I do this morning ? I went to bed just a little earlier last night and had one of those good restful sleeps. Some nights I am not that fortunate, Seems that I wake up in the middle of the night and just hunt for something to worry about. Now that is foolish, I really don't have anything to worry about and if I did worrying about it would not help one bit, only make it worse. So I try to get myself set right and leave everything to the one who holds my every breath in his hands.
So you can see why I am feling good this morning. I am going to try and get out of this little office and get something done, There are blue birds, red birds and every kind of bird that you could think of calling on me to fill those feeders, and I gotta do it. It has been a little on the cool side in the early mornings, yesterday morning it was 22 at 4 a.m. but it begins to warm up when the sun comes up over the cow shed.
Video by Mary- 12/08/08..
.
Now I want to mention something about coffee, when you buy coffee you may think that you are getting a full pound of coffee, look and you will see that most of the packages will say 12 ounces or some may say 14. Now if you will look on a pound of Starbucks it will say 16 ounces , thats a full pound.No one ask me to say this, I just noticed it the other day and thought it was interesting. I am not getting any compensation for passing it on too you. DAD.
.
Here below is another good link from my friend John C. Thanks John. Dad.
http://ecards.nethugs.com/words.shtml
Here is my thought for this tuesday . I am going to take heed to this myself.
.
" Give away smiles, and watch them come back to you a hundred times over."
and-
.
"Stuff your pockets with kindness and optimism; there is nothing more precious in the world."
.Author Unknown Submitted By: Elisa C.
.
Some people MAKE things happen, some people LET things happen and some people WONDER what happened!!
.
Right here would be a good time to look at .
.
Weather .........You can make this your own local weather by just typing in your zip code.
.
.http://picasaweb.google.com/jrw5255/DadSTomatoGarden2007?authkey=20NFHWw6RQ
.
The link above will show you Dad's 2008 tomatoes from the time that they were set in the ground untill red ripe tomatoes show up., Very interesting. Be sure and use the slideshow when you view this. .... We plan we pland to show an Album like this on our 2009 crop.
...
I noticed that the weather is a little warmer this morning, yesterday it was 22 this morning at 3 a.m. it was 33, That feels very good to me.
This link above will give you several receips for tomatoes. It is of course from TomatoCasual.
I feel like its over time for me too stop. I am on my second cup of coffee, and I hope that you will stop in and see me this morning, and of course the tea is ready.
I do want to say before I go that I do thank all of you for your comments. I know that this is a busy/busy time of the year, so much to do and time is running out. So I just want to tell you that I understand if you don't have the time to send me a comment.
...
This will all soon be over then maybe we can settle down to a normal life. Dad.
..
I plan on seeing you in the early morning with Tea, Coffee and a Smile.
Bye Bye DAD
865-850-5763
I have my phone with me all the time. Dad.
.



7 comments:
Good Morning, Dad. I lost track of you in November, but found you a few days ago. I'm glad you have continued to write, even with the various set backs you've had.
I enjoy checking in on you every so often. You do always make me smile :)
Tell me, what is your favorite holiday cookie? It's that time of the year for me, and this year I just want to know what kind of cookies people crave.
Good Morning. I'm returning the ***BIG SMILE*** that you gave to me today. Hope you enjoy the day and are able to get out a bit. It is pouring rain here this morning and it is warmer. 'On Ya'-ma
Hey Dad!
Can you believe I made it in again this morning? You are right, your coffee is addicting and delicious. It is a bit warmer here this morning too and I must say I like it. I am glad you woke up refreshed and feeling good. It is amazing what a good night's sleep can do!
Take care and say hey to Mary!
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Good Morning Dad, I love Starbucks coffee, we have one here in the hospital and I have it quite often. My favorite is the Christmas blend and I wait all year for it. I stock up on the bags of it so I can have it at home during the year. Have a great day. Linda
Hello Dad I am glad you had a good nights rest ~ Loved your Video and it is interesting about the weight of the coffee hadn't noticed that ~ Hope your week is going well ~ we have been busy here preparing for Christmas but never to busy to come and give you a smile ~ and join you with a "Cuppa" Ally x
Hi Dad,
I hope you are having a great day. Sure love the videos you post. Hope the coffee was good to the last drop. Hello to Mary too.
Sheila
Ive never had starbucks coffee but the next time I go to Barnes & Noble I may get some at their Starbucks coffee shop
Sandra
Post a Comment