Friday, September 24, 2010

ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY FIVE

Good Morning.

One day of our convention has past and all is going well. very nice weather and very helpful meetings and we are looking for another good day today.

I am hearing so many good thing and I am going to need to get busy. So many things that have been spoken have had a soften effect on my heart.

Prince made it fine here at home, but I will tell you that he was one happy Prince when we arrived home last night

The plans for him are the same for today. I think that he is enjoying the naps and just feeling that he own the place.

.

I will try to give you a short note in the morning.

BYE BYE DADJ

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden ournal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
From my window, I see a glorious moon while in Tenn. you are starting a new day. May it be filled with goodness! Aloha, Sara's aunt
PS: Jamaka's note to Prince was precious. I hope her cat is now well and enjoying treats.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Glad all is going well for you Dad ~ Ally x

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You don't even sound tired this morning. The day must have been a very good one. The lessons made your heart light and your spirit sing.

The joy of the day continued when you came home to a sprite and loving greeting from your delightful Prince. You all went to sleep smiling.

Hope you are as blessed today! ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Prince:

"Feeling that you own the place", huh? Well, hey, you DO own the place. Happy napping, and if you jump up on Dad's and Ms. Mary's legs and mew while purring them home, you just might be in for more strokings and more treats. It usually works for us. ;)