Thursday, September 16, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND SEVENTY EIGHT

Good Morning.
.
I am hoping you are going to say good when I ask you how you are this morning, becaust that is what I am saying. My mood is very Happy. I don't think that you are going to have much trouble out of me today. we enjoyed a very helpful bible study last night.
.
I am sure that the most of you would remember Kelly, she is the one that has all those show chickens, you remember that Mary and I visited them a little over a year ago, She has been away from bloging for a while, but good news she is back, and you are going to be hearing a lot from Kelly. If you want to check on her today the link is
The Chicken Chronicles...Again

.
Good morning Sara, time is slipping away from me fast this morning, it is past time for my Starbucks Sumatra x bold (Mom won't like this) but it is very important to get to Sara's Dog Training blog and hear more about Misty and Oreo. You keep us posted so well. And I di try to have coffee all day.
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3
....
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.,
.
Today...9/16/1o
Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Warm. High 31C. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Some sunshine with a thunderstorm or two possible this afternoon. Warm. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.,

,
Here is one of my thougts for today,.
.
'' One dosen't recognize the really important moments in one's life untill it's too late "
.
Author unknown by Dad.
.

.'' Life is so short-Do not waste it '' Don't forget this one ever DAD
.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONG
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe.
.
I May have seemed a little rushed for the last few days as I write, well I am. Mary and I have a few plans to make. Our anual church convention comes on the end of this month and we are getting ready for it, It will be so good to be there. It will be here in Knoxville about 30 minuets from our home.
.
After this link Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page I am going to say no more today. I have enjoyed being with you a little while and I hope that I can come back in the mornins.
.
Sending love and good wishes to all the world'
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a very good morning here. We are getting some much needed rain today. I was happy to see that Kelly is making entries again. Hope your Thursday is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I don't know if it is the weather or having more work to do as you prepare for the annual convention but you certainly are in a very happy mood. And, like laughter, your mood is infectious. Your blog and your Sumatra x-bold coffee makes me SMILE and now makes me ready to take on more projects.

Kelly has some really beautiful and prize winning chickens. Who would know there were so many colorful varieties if it weren't for blogging. So sorry to read that her daughter's pet chicken died this week. The photos are a nice tribute to Rayne.

Enjoy another beautiful fall day! ..Sara's Mom

Joan said...

I'm back. Went to visit the birds on CAM #3 and instead I got to see your golf cart parked in front of your water fountain. I also saw you get out of the cart, load some things on the passenger side, get back in and drive off. Guess I better get busy...you are already so far ahead of me today. ..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Dad,
The convention will be good for the spirit. It will be grand to be with friends from many places. With your wisdom, faith, kindness and smile you will welcome everyone.
While drinking my morning coffee, I check you CAMs. All is restful at your place. It is nap time, dinner time, or evening. Be joyous and happy. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

It sounds like you've got nice weather today --that's a good reason to SMILE right there! I enjoyed your friend Steve's cormorant photos --they are beautiful birds. Sounds like I'm missing quite a lot not being able to access your WebCams....Hoping your convention goes very well and wishing you safe journeys there and back.

Would appreciate any and all prayers and healing thoughts for my little snowshoe cat girl Seesh who is in the hospital right now. THANK YOU. Love, Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

DAD,
It is raining this afternoon, so I am able to catch up on some blogs and emails. No outside playtime for Oreo. We just did some tricks, and now he's busy chewing on a bone.

Tomorrow is Friday! A good day.