Thursday, September 23, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY FOUR.

Good Morning.
;
I hope that all is well with you this morning. Today is our first meeting at 10 am at our convention, so I am not going to write a blog this morning, but I will appreciate to hear from you so I can read them when we return this evening. Just wanted to let you know that we are alright and we will be thinking of you today. We are so fortunate to have our good friend Ted who lives next door to watch after things while we are away this morning, he does so many things for us. And don't you worry about prince, this will be a day of naps while we are away, and Mary is leaving plenty of food for him.
.
I will try and give you another short note in the morning

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
The sun won't be behind the clouds today. Maybe you should wear a hat. I know your heart is beating with joy and that you are ready to sing loudly with the folks participating at the Convention. We are happy for you and Mary.
Prince will be fine. He will enjoy his extra treats.
Aloha, Sara's aunt

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you are enjoying your meetings. I just had the first cup of that good coffee and am about to get a 2nd one. It's to be a warm day here and sunny so I'm just going to enjoy soaking up some of that warmth before it gets too cold to be outside.

Pat said...

Hello Dad, it's been a long time since I read your blog, glad to see you are doing fine.
Hope you have a lovely day today!
From Pat in England.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you and Mary safe travels and a day filled with meeting new people, visiting with friends, expanding your already vast knowledge and having some fun as well.

I like Prince's day...a few naps, a few treats. He'll be ready for playing when you get home tonight.

Have a wonderful, inspirational day! ..Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad I hope you are enjoying your meetings ~ look forward to hearing all about them ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Prince:

Have a wonderful day full of good food, fresh water, treats, toys, sun puddles, and naps. Dad and Ms. Mary will be home soon to give you loves and make your purr-motor start up again. Love, Jamaka and fams