Monday, September 27, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY SEVEN

Good Morning.
.
Our convention is over now so we will be back to our regular posting this morning. We did have a wonderful time and hope that we will remember all that we can of what we hear. I have not been useing this below very much but it comes to me this morning.
.
" Time is so precious- do not waste it."
.
I do not want to everforget that. Dad
.
Prince was so happy when we came home early yesterday. He made it real good while we were away an I am sure that he got in lots of naps.
.
I am in need of two things as soon as I can get them, one is going to Sara's Dog Training blog. I have missed them so much, and I know that Sara will bring me up to date on what is going at her house. and then I could use a cup of Sumatra x bold coffee, then I ready to face this cold cruel world, DAD.
.
Shooting My Universe This is good. Dad.
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 ( This Cam. has moved to a new locatinn for a fer days..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
..
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3 ( The birds have been having a good time here today.

...Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today..9/27/10
Rain and thunder. High 20C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near 12mm.
A steady rain early. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page This will be helpful to you if you are poducing tomatoes, read the entire page. Dad.
....
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS .
..
This is all for today, Sending love and best wishes to all of you
.
" Live for others today."
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden ournal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Your love of growing a good tomato is challenging others to do the same. On Saturday, we went to the Hawaii Farm Bureau Federation open market. WOW Farm run by a family on the Big Island brought their heirloom tomatoes to Oahu. The tables were filled with the most beautiful, ripe, red heirloom tomatoes. I was so excited and let the farmer know how happy I am to have these availabe. I asked if they were growing Brandywine and they said these were the same family. What a happy Saturday it was! When I bit into a tomato, I felt as though I were at Joan's home in NY. Yummy.
I hope the goodness that you feel in your heart after your convention will guide you in staying happy. Have a lovely day. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Sara said...

DAD,
I had a very busy, busy weekend. Now, it is back to work. I'm sure Oreo and Misty will appreciate the long rest today.

I'm glad you had a good convention.

Hope you have a good day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is raining here today and we do need it so I won't complain. We had very little of it here the past month and it is very dry here. Glad your convention was a good one.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The Sumatra is perking me up on this dreary wet Monday morning. Like the birds visiting your feeders, I know where to come for a good treat.

It will be a bit of a sad day for me. One of my dearest friends has sold her summer house here and bought one in Maine. I will miss her greatly. We have been friends since my Sara and her Jennifer were born. We are so much alike people think we are sisters. Today we will have lunch together; next summer we will have lobsters together in Maine; and in January we will visit in Dunedin FL where she has a winter home. The internet and phone are wonderful but there is nothing like the comfort felt in the presence of a friend.

While you were at your convention, Oreo was busy showing the judges what he has been trained to do and do so well. He came home with a few ribbons, including two Championship ones. I'd say you both had productive weekends and need a little rest today.

Enjoy the morning watching all the birds at your feeder and than you and Prince deserve a nap together. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad glad all went well at your convention ~ I can imagine how pleased Prince was to have you both home ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

So glad you are all together again, safe and sound, so Prince has laps to nap on and someone to purr to ;)

You may be interested to know that we set an all-time record today -- 113F for L.A. I put some clothes in the dryer and some on the line - the ones outside dried first. No kidding. :O

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams