Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY TWO

Good Morning.
.
I am getting out of my bed this morning in a very HAPPY mood. I am feeling real good after sleeping well last night.
.
I do want a good cup of that Starbuck coffee and then go see Sara , Misty and Oreo here at her blog Sara's Dog Training blog. I would not feel right with out doing this . DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.....

Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today.9/21/10
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 33C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Abundant sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 93F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph
..
.
Here is a little thought for today,
.
" When all is said and done, there is more said than done."
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
,
I am sure that you will understand why that I am making this short today, when we get back from our trip I will add more if I have the time. DAD .
.
This id Dad at 6 p.m. on this tuesday, we did get back from our trip to the convention grounds, we got every thing in order so now we are waitind for Thursday morning. DAD
.
We are sending our Love and best Wishes your way.
,
I will talk to you as soon as possible.

.
BYE BYE DAD.

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a chilly 45 here this morning. I'll be staying indoors for a few hours to let the sun do its work. The coffee is helping to keep me warm as is the joy I hear when I read of you preparing for the upcoming convention. Your presence there will bring joy to others.

As John Templeton wrote,
"Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth... Happiness comes from giving, not getting. If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also. To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it."

Go scatter some joy! ...Sara's Mom

Joan said...

You must have put something very delicious in your feeder, I've never seen it with so many happy birds. It is a busy morning at CAM #3.

Anonymous said...

Hello, DAD,
I am pleased that there were many birds enjoy the treats in your feeder this morning, because right now there is a squirrel feasting and I don't think he would be willing to share with the birds. Actually, he was fun to watch.
The Convention will be a time of prayer, song and fellowship. DAD and Mary, I think of your Mother and her first Convention. Like hers, your spirits will be uplifted and your hearts will fill with joy.
Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Safe journeys to your convention and home to the little Prince each day! You have good comments above from other friends, I see -- wish we could see the birds and squirrels. Yesterday evening we were looking out the window and saw a lot of little blue-grey and buff-colored finches on the geraniums right under the window -- they were so cute! And I saw a squirrel running along the high wires -- it's always so wonderful to see that, no matter what humans do, the other living beings keep right on doing what they need to do. Love, Jamaka and fams