Saturday, September 4, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND SIXTY EIGHT

..
Good Morning
.
Just wanting to say hello to you and tell you on this saturday morning that I am in a happy mood, what other mood could you be in except happy on saturday.
.
I am not going to say very much this morning, I have said enough already, this will be a going on blog all through the day,at the moment I am thinking more about our Sunday morning with hopes that I will get help
.
It is Saturday but you do not have to miss
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here! Sara will be so happy to talk to you. DAD .

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.
I am sorry that I did not back here today, but I have spent a RELAXING day, and I hope to see you Monday morning. I hope that your week end will be profitable.
.
BYE BYE DAD


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a beautiful morning with the sun peeking through the trees and the breeze blowing the leaves and cooling the air and the smell of fall in the air. A good morning to sit and be quiet...to use our senses to enjoy the day. Hope you have a peaceful, quiet day to prepare for your Sunday meeting.

..Sara's Mom

Julie said...

It is cold in Iowa this morning reminding me of the season that is coming. Time to get the rest of the tomatoes off the vines. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful Sunday.

Sara said...

DAD,
It is a gorgeous day here. I think the summer heat is finally gone for good. Misty, Oreo & I spent much of the morning outside.

Hope you have a good day, and we'll see you on Monday!

jmuhj said...

Have a wonderful day, Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince! Hope it's relaxing and peaceful, with lots of birdsong and lots of delicious iced coffee (and cat treats!)...love, Jamaka and family <3

Becky said...

Glad to hear your day was relaxing! And now a new one is beginning. Happy Sunday to you. I hope it's a lovely day.