Saturday, September 11, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND SEVENTY FOUR

. Good Morning,
.
Yes this is saturday morning and I am glad. I am feeling good today and I have a HAPPY mood. so with a pot of that Sumatra x bold in the pot and my usual look At Saras blog at Sara's Dog Training I will have a good day, I will at least be able to get a smile started, and that is worth a lot to me.
.
Here is a little thought that I think is good.

" Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.''

.By Arnold Palmer, taken from The knoxville News Sentinel



.This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net

. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Lesotho.

Visit Lesotho on Wikipedia
.
I am always glad for other countries to join us, no matter how small. And today LESOTHA I Dad want to welcome you, And if any of you who live in
Lesotha would like to email me at white6416r@aol.com I would be happto hear from you. DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3

......
.Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today..9/11/1o
Rain with a few rumbles of thunder. Humid. High 28C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near 12mm.
Rain with a thundershower possible this morning then variable clouds during the afternoon with scattered thunderstorms. Humid. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch
..

Most of you know about my saturday blogs, I usually keep them open untiii this afternoon, to get what come in. Because there will not be a blog on Sunday.
.
I did not get back as I expected too today but I do have this much to tell you. We had a very hard rain during the day we had 1.10 inches fall , not much activity going on around here.
.
I will see you again on monday morning. I don't need to tell you what Mary and I haved planed you already know. Sending love and good wishes to all the world.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.

4 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Good morning. You sound like you are in a good mood this morning. Me too!

It is saturday, and my day is about to start off with a cool, crisp walk with the dogs! It is 50 degrees out right now! Love it. Then later, we will go out to the farm to do some agility.

Hope you have a great day.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I too am smiling and happy. A perfect fall morning here. I will be spending the day outdoors in the small village of Little Falls, NY situated along the Mohawk River. They have an annual "Garlic Fest" and I do love my garlic. Every year I buy about 20 cloves of German Red Garlic, my favorite variety and I try to make them last until Spring. Fresh, local garlic is almost as good as fresh, local tomatoes.

Sorry to see you will be having a rainy day again. I bet your lawn looks a lot better than mine which has lots of brown spots from lack of rain. I read about Lesotho in South Africa and in their highlands the snowy season in just ending.

Stay dry and warm with a few cups of Sumatra throughout the day. I can see Prince wanting to be on your lap staying warm and loved. Hugs to you and Mary and extra strokes for Prince. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

Wow, Dad, you're so popular all over the world - I'm sure tomatoes, wisdom, and nice people are just as popular in Lesotho as they are in Tennessee. Coffee, too. ;)

Sounds like you're going to have a good weekend weather-wise. We could use some of that rain, but I don't look for any for a couple of months yet. You're fortunate!

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams, and special PURRS to Prince ^^

Nancy said...

good morning dad....i'm so glad to see you are still smiling...that alone makes me smile. And I could use it because our dog Shanti has been pretty sick and it's scaring me alot. Please say a prayer for him.
Wasn't even going to have a cup of coffee this morning, but I think I will just in your honor! By the way, we still have just a few tomatoes hanging in there!
Love,
Nancy