Thursday, September 30, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND NINTEY

Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious- do not waste it"
,
" Begin the day with God"
.
Time is swiftly passing, it is hard to realize that October is here, Cold weather is on the way. I think that I can enjoy the winter months,
.
I hope that all of you are happy today, its a hard day for us if we are not. Why don't we start the day thinking nothing but pleasant thoughts. Loving every one and treating them kindly.
.
I don't give you my mood every day because some day's I am ashamed of it, but this morning my mood is HAPPY and I am going to try to keep it that way all the day. DAD
.
.
Good news Kelly is back with her show chickens, be sure and read it today at
The Chicken Chronicles...Again it is always interesting, Thanks Kelly DAD


LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe .. One of my favorite links Dad,
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy .. This will make you smile.
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual

.
We all are proud of Oreo that very beautiful and talented sheltie who belongs to Sara, after I get this Sumatra x bold coffee in the pot we will go by Sara's Dog Training blog and see whats going on at their house. Sara I appreciate all that you do for us. I am afraid that you are pushing yourself a bit to much. It's easy for someone to say slow down but it's hard to do sometimes,Dad .
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3

.
I am very proud of the three Outdoor Cams above, they are very important to me in the work that I am trying to do. Look at them often, you might see Old Dad wandering around out there trying to make it look like that he is working.
.
" If at first you don't succeed----, you are running about normal."


Garlic & Shallots Special Savings! Don’t Miss out To view this email in a browser Click Here To ensure that future e-mails display properly, add BurpeeGardens.
.
I sit down here at this keyboard at 3 am this morning with not very much to say, I started once just to say no blog today and go back to bed but a few things came in and I have ended up with to much again. But I am stopping here, hoping to be back in the morning,
;
Let's all try to forget ourselves and live for others today, sometimes its hard to do, this old cruel self is very stuborn and puts up a fight, but we can do it with help from above. Dad.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden j\Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
We are taking it easy this week, at least the dogs are! No scheduled activities,lots of rest.

Hope you are enjoying some cooler weather.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Three in the morning is way too early for me. Since I retired 7 in the morning is more my style. I am on my 2nd cup of good coffee and am happy today too. Every day is a gift. I hope your Thursday is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...
I am Happy and Smiling. I have a good spot to sit with a good cup of sumatra coffee where I can work on the pc and see the beauty of nature outside my window. It is raining here but the sun is also out making the yellows and reds in the tree shine. The squirrels haven't been as plentiful and busy as last fall so I am hoping this is a sign of a mild winter.

I may try to plant some garlic this weekend using one of the fresh bulbs I bought at the garlic fest. I am so enjoying the flavors from the various garlic varieties that I bought from Walking Clover Farm. They have instructions for growing garlic on their website: http://www.walkingclover.com/

For today, I will work indoors and maybe call a few friends to make sure all is well with them. Have a pleasant Thursday. ...Sara's Mom

Mandy said...

Have a good day today! We love you and Aunt Mary!

Kelly said...

Hi Dad :) Three a.m. is now when Ian gets up for work, but just too early for me so I wake him up and collapse back into bed until daylight at least. ;) Thank you for encouraging me to keep blogging. I have had a busy summer and I do intend on catching it all up in between current events happening to me. Hope you are having a wonderful day! Love, Kelly PS Y'alls visit still fresh in my mind, I will always cherish that day, know that.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

That garlic and shallot offer sounds very good. What a compliment to tomatoes :)

Your friend Steve does have some gorgeous photos of the fall color in New England up on his site.

May your happy last all day! Love to you all from Jamaka and fams