Monday, September 20, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY ONE

Roses from Dad's Garden this year 201o








.
. The mother hen with her babies above, of course belongs to Kelly, she is not bloging very much right now. We hope to see something from her soon, Dad
.
The Plain Man and the Clown

A face painted with a perpetual smile,
A baggy suit,
Big floppy shoes,
Bags of tricks,
And three rings to go ‘round in.

A plain man with smiles and tears,
A suit that fits,
Sturdy shoes,
Work to do,
And a clear path to walk.

Ponder this, for to make a choice you’re bound.
Will you be the plain man or the clown?
By Mary L White
.
Good Morning.
. I had so many good things above that I had a hard time getting to say Good Monday morning I like that poem. above by Mary about the plain man or the clown
.
. I am feeling good again this morning and I am in a Happy mood, and I hope that you all are saying the same, if we are maybe we will be easy to get along with today..
.
If I could get my Sumatra x bold coffee and then go see Sara Misty, and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog I know that I would feel lots better, I always smile when I do. Thanks so much for all the pleasure you bring me Sara, DAD.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.......
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....
usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today 9/20/10
Sunny. Hot. High 33C. Winds light and variable.
Plentiful sunshine. Hot. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
.
Here is one of my thought for today.
.
'' Wisdom is meaningless until your own experience has given it meaning and there is wisdom in the selection of wisdom.''
By Bergen Evans, taken from The Knoxville New Sentinel by Dad.
.
.
We are going to be very busy this week. Our annual church convention beginning on Thursday morning and ends Sunday afternoon. We look forward to four wonderful days there. I am going to stop and begin to get prepared for this. The location is only a thirty minute drive from our home. So we will be home each night.
..
We are sending our Love and best Wishes your way.
,
Hope to talk to you as soon as possible,
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful roses, Dad! And Mama chicken is quite beautiful, too. Heading to bed now, will read the rest of your post tomorrow! Have a lovely Monday!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love Mary's poem, and I think my choice would be the clown. I always appreciate a good SMILE. I know you always benefit from your church gathering so this week will be a special one for you and Mary. Have a wonderful Monday!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

A beautiful crisp fall morning here. A cup of sumatra will warm me up and a visit with you will put a SMILE on my face. You do have a lot of wisdom to share today and the photos are lovely. Your roses are a work of art. They grew to be so beautiful because you lovingly cared for them, just as Mama chicken is caring for her babies.

All that sunshine today will make you want to be outdoors. Work slowly and take lots of coffee breaks, you want to save some of your energy for the busy convention days. Enjoy the beauty around you today and be happy.

...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I am glad to read your mood is a happy one ~ sounds like you are going to be very busy ~ Your Roses are beautiful ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

Very glad your weekend was a good one, and that you are happy today, looking forward to your convention. Wishing you safe journeys to and from, and it's so nice you'll be coming home each night to sweet Prince and your beautiful roses. Yes, that little family of fowl is quite lovely -- makes me remember our flock. Be well! Love from Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

DAD,
Your roses are beautiful.

I pulled out my tomato plants yesterday. They were done. Jeff & I went out and bought apples, pears, apple cider and cider donuts. Yummy! I love Fall.

Misty is sitting outside right now, basking in the sun, looking like a princess.