Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY THREE

Good Morning.
.
Yes it's Dad on this wednesday morning, going a little slow but nothing wrong. Feeling a little weary but that will go away when I have had a cup of coffee. Please give me a little time and I will get a few things posted.
.
I can't rest untill I know how Sara, Misty and Oreo are doing, and it's so easy to get there, I just click on Sara's blog Sara's Dog Training and there is wher I wan't to be. DAD
.
I hope that all is good at your house, and that you are out of that bed " Full O Pep" and ready to stir up a little dust. When I was young I worked at a feed mill for a while that manafactured a chicken feed that was named Full O Pep.
.
I hope to get this complet soon, please forgive the stops and starts. I am haveing lots to do this morning. Dad . It is now 8: 25 a.m.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 ( This Cam. has moved to a new locatinn for a fer days)

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2

DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3 ( The birds have been having a good time here today.)

.....
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today,9/22/10
Times of sun and clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 33C. Winds light and variable.
A mix of clouds and sun. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds light and variable.

.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS


Shooting My Universe
.
Here is a little thought for you before I go.
.
" You can't deny laughter ; when it comes it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants. "
By Stephen King.

Since this is a busy time today I will not say more, but I will be back in the morning, we will not be leaving home untill 9,am. so I will have time for a short note to you. Dad.
.
Sorry for all the confusion today but things are back to normal now

.
Sending Love and the best to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Becky said...

It sounds like a very busy and important week for you, Dad. Don't work so hard that you can't enjoy all the visitors and lessons.

I liked hearing about a job you used to have! That's funny about the name of the chicken feed. I bet your friend with the chickens will find that especially interesting!

Take care and be well during this busy week!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

That cup of Sumatra must have given you some pep because you are busy this morning. I am in slow motion and hope to have more pep after my visit with you. I, too, thought of Kelly and her chickens when I read about your job. I also had to check the name out and do you know there is a feed company in Texas named Ful-O-Pep...wonder if it is the same company????

It made me think of Prince. He will be alone all day, for several days. He will be missing you. You'll have to give him some extra treats before your head to the convention and again after you return. I wouldn't give him and Ful-O-Pep though, you don't want to find the toilet paper unrolled and tissues all over the floor.

Work at a slow pace with lots of breaks and you will manage to accomplish all you have planned for today. Safe travels tomorrow.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Looks like Sara's Mom has some great ideas there, don't you think, Dad? ;) In our family we do have one "purrformance artist" who loves the bath tissue ;) Hopefully Prince will have lots to explore, play with, and do while you are gone, and will wecome you home each night with purrs! Enjoy your convention and stay safe. Love from Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

DAD,
Oreo always has more pep than me! He wakes up peppy, he doesn't need his cup of sumatra.

Misty, on the other hand, would prefer to take it easy in the morning. Start the day with some slow stretches and belly rubs. However, when it is time for cheerios, she is the first one knocking down the door to wake Jeff up.

~Sara

Brenda615 said...

Have good days at convention. Hope the weather is great also.